Hamilton Viewmatic

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
I grabbed this one when I went to pick up the Mido yesterday. It looks way better in person as it doesn’t photograph well. Have a great weekend!
2a7ae2927fd757852cedaba49ad6cb17.jpg
749d9a623cc59a38dd42920f4b17963f.jpg
63ffabe968c82313de76a3a9a03a5358.jpg
22a0c49d6d76dba1731de2850e11fdad.jpg
dc5956aa0cd5af7c3f0f581b38716fd8.jpg
b8e77a8823ae377950158b29a61959cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWWW, HAYell, Beller-Deen-owe!! YOU'RE KILLING me over here!! First the MIDO, now THIS *@#$%&* HAMMY?!?! JEEBUS-in-a-KNAPSACK-fulla-PEACHES, dude!! I'm sooooooooooooo fr#%&ing jealous that, at any MOMENT, the main color of this post is gonna be all GREEN, or some such thing! DANG!! It is watches such as these that keep HAMMY in the forefront, year-after-year, in the watchmaking bidness, so much so that overseas brands like Seiko, Bulova and Citizen (and even the aforementioned MIDO!) have got to be looking over their collective shoulders and saying "Aw, what the %#$@ is THIS all about?ore sum such thang...

At any rate, Ham
my never ceases to please AND provide a top-quality watch along the way! (And there goes the rest 'o my envious post! :wink:) Please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful score, and may you enjoy your two AMAZING pickups for many moons to come (a little Native American lingo in there for balance, and sew fourth..) :grin:

Yeah, I bet the pictures don’t give the true detail and nuance of the dial it’s due diligence. I bet that thing is spectacular in the sunlight

If it looks even better in person, then I'd likely fall over in seeing it, because, WOW, that's one beautiful watch!

I certainly agree with Mister J, that Hammy puts out some terrific watches. I think I have four now, and they were a great transitional brand for me, coming out of my early watch buying days, because I could find watches of a good case size for my liking that still were "real" watches, haha. I still have a few on my wish list and they seem to have put out some super iconic pieces over the years.
I'd also agree that sometimes the straps are not a highlight, but geez the strap on that one is beeeeeeyoooooteeeefullll!!!! :eyes: Really just brings the watch together. A great buy there! Congrats!!!!!!

:up::up::up:

Back
Top Bottom