Seiko Zen Garden.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Sapphire solid links and an amazing bracelet. I
bdf3b65aa291810c27e99ab981edf950.jpg
c01c0b4ecf40ef484a688b0f510624a2.jpg
18fc2d85730dc14e9eeaa8474837eaee.jpg
d6a773ada74dbc6371e29b63c3cceb43.jpg
Love this watch. Have a great Thursday all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O my Gott im HIMMEL, you went for the exotic GREEEEN one!! THAT is ONE FYNE piece of dead sexy WATCH FLESH!! I am soooooOOOOOooooo bloody JEALOUS over here; "But WHY," you ask. "Uh, just CUZZ," I say. "Well, THAT's real mature!" you answer, tossing your long hair over one shoulder and hitching up your man-purse -- um, SORRY, I meant to say 'men's European shopping bag!' (LAH-DEE-DAHHH!!) "Maturity? What's maturity got to do with anything?" I ask, getting a bit P.O.'d, in spite of myself. "It's a matter of choices, Maus Mann," you say. "Don't CALL me 'maus mann'," I growl, "or I'll rub Nair all over your stupid cat, Nero, again. (And just WHO is it that names their @#$%ing CAT 'NERO,' for chrissake?" "Well, I, for ONE, did, and if you don't like it, then tough tidd's!!" you yell, your voice quavering. "Great! Why don't you and The Little Emperor go and share a bowl of Little Friskies, or something, huh?" "OH, just BITE ME, you twerpy little sac-bagger!!" "Whuh-WHAT? Hey, WAIT a minute!! You're not Bella Dino!!" I yell. "What have you DONE with him?" "I stole all of his wartches and moved to Florida with them!!" you answer, looking furtively over your shoulder. "Awwww, that's LOW, my brutha," I say, shaking my head with finality. "Umm, s-say, do you still have that really cool Breitling of his? I can pay you a couple hundred knobs for it." "Yeah, that sounds good. I got it over here, in my car." "Um, COOL, I'll be right over!"

Hey, BD, nuthin' PERSONAL dude! It's just that a fellow has to do what he has to DO, brah, you know what eYe'm sane, man? Hey, nice GREENIE, BTW, bro! Umm, enjoy it in GOOD HEALTH, and all that $#%@... :hat:

Zen indeed! I fell into a trance just with the pics! Looks like a lush, verdant field, in which to contemplate the mysteries of all things Seiko and good! That's a complete beauty there!

A sweet looking TIMEpiece with a emerald green dial that transcends this stellar TIMEpiece to another level. Congrats BD on a beautiful piece of TIME. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

DAMN!!! What's not to love? Sapphire, Solid links is all most Seiko's need to be super. Congrats and Enjoy BD

Back
Top Bottom