Damascus Steel

rog1

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Here are some quick pix of my new Damascus Steel watch which arrived a few days ago. I think it's a win from Aragon. I realize I know the guy , but the company QC does seem better since they left......well you know where....

IMG_3478.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3478.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	642483

IMG_3479.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3479.JPG Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	642484

IMG_3480.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3480.JPG Views:	0 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	642485

IMG_3484.JPG - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3484.JPG Views:	0 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	642488

Thanks for looking WIT's!! :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_3484.JPG
    IMG_3484.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 0
DAMASCUS is sweet... good on U doing charity for BAHAMAS...enjoy them WIT WEATHER MAN

I love that root beer color. You got a great dial as well on it. I bet the pics don't really do it justice

Here are some quick pix of my new Damascus Steel watch which arrived a few days ago. I think it's a win from Aragon. I realize I know the guy , but the company QC does seem better since they left......well you know where....

...........and here is a quick pic of the hurricane relief watch......I only bought it as part of my charity effort for the Bahama's. It is good for being a quick "grab and go" watch .....but I can already see it will be a crystal gassing nightmare..........

Thanks for looking WIT's!! :thumb:

Roger this has a red second hand to match that red frame around the date. Is this a 45mm? The red second hand looks great :up:

Roger this has a red second hand to match that red frame around the date. Is this a 45mm? The red second hand looks great :up:

Watch is 45......red second hand is standard.

Well in my op that go with that red square framed date window now. My My. ok thanks Roger

Watch is 45......red second hand is standard.

Roger I talked with Christina and she said the ones in the store have black sec hands. The red was for the meteorite dials on another watch.
She said red in NOT standard :)

Back
Top Bottom