So far, so good

:good::drink::cool::cheers:.................................................................:pop:

Where did the buttons go that were there this morning for posting photos and vids?

Where did the buttons go that were there this morning for posting photos and vids?

Below your post , above the emoticons, on the right, are 3 symbols. Click on the A to toggle the advanced editor.
EDIT - it's actually above the dialogue box.

Below your post , above the emoticons, on the right, are 3 symbols. Click on the A to toggle the advanced editor.
EDIT - it's actually above the dialogue box.

Thanks Gary. Earlier I didn't have to do that. I'm still tweaking around with stuff. I've reached the conclusion the only way to get rid of the notifications is to jettison the subscribers. I'm not a newspaper or have a boob tube channel:hmm: Who needs subscribers:wink:

Thanks Gary. Earlier I didn't have to do that. I'm still tweaking around with stuff. I've reached the conclusion the only way to get rid of the notifications is to jettison the subscribers. I'm not a newspaper or have a boob tube channel:hmm: Who needs subscribers:wink:

Mike, you had the full toolbar turned off in your user settings. I turned it back on for you. You should have the buttons now.

Still tuning myself...such as like notifications and Today's Member Birthdays? And a longer Latest Topics list even when you minus the Sales and Trending lists. Not complaining...I know I'm a guest here. :hat:

I wondered what happened to the editing box when I lost it too. I went to add an image, but there was no way to do it. Then I put the cursor over the icons and found the A. All I could think of was that I must have accidentally clicked on it while looking around to see all the new stuff. Like anything new, it will take some getting used to. It's frustrating for me with the bad eyes. But I'll get it.

Mike, you had the full toolbar turned off in your user settings. I turned it back on for you. You should have the buttons now.

giphy.gif
Yeah I do have them now. Thanks a lot Steve. :cheers:

I discovered that I could also just copy and paste the photo into the text and get the same result as the image button when I was winging it.

If you click the "Mark Channels Read" at the bottom of the home page it will clear out that Latest Topics list for you.
Then the next time you click it you will only see threads listed that have new post in them.

I fumbled around trying to post images on Whats on Da Wrist. I'll get used to it! Not fun for Steve, I bet, but tanks for all your work here.

All is good...I managed to get my password changed and get back in...hope everyone is getting along with the new layout.

Thanks Steve...it's a lot of work for one person...I hope things settle down now.

Back
Top Bottom