Security Breech / Software Update

I wonder if the chat box had something to do with making the forum more vulnerable to getting hacked? How can I disable those notifications I'm seeing?:help:

wQN6cq.jpg

It's taking EXTREMELY long!! I'm working on optimizing the forum or switching host. The speed is unacceptable on a tier 2 VPS server

Please clear my searchlogs.

Thanks!
I actually cleared your searchlogs last night (so about ten hours ago) so any issue you're seeing now isn't related to that.

Looking at your site, it is loading fine for me, so if you're still having speed issues now, it's local network related.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...orum-very-slow

vBulletin Support

I haven't seen anything wrong with your site at all.

The nature of the cloud platform is such that generally, if there are issues with the speed of your forum, then there is an issue with everyone's.

If you are still experiencing difficulty loading your site then it is a local network /connection issue of some sort.

Thanks, but that is an older version and it is cloud hosted.
We are self hosted. I tried disabling all the little avatars because the test showed that was taking a long time to scale them down, but it doesn't seem to have made a difference on the speed.

Glad to see you're up and running Steve. I'm sure you'll be doing lots of tweaking. I had to clear all of my old bookmarks and links and bypass the security to login.

meIXYA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom