Invicta Bolt (Cologne)

jack

Tyme Teller
Founding Member
I have a ton of Invictas mostly Pro and Grand Divers, but I also have some of the big obnoxious ones too!

When I saw this on sale for less than half price I figured what the heck. I was surprised by the quality of the decanter. It is obviously Flame Fusion glass and the printing appears to be Swiss Silver Layering!

I sprayed a shot on my hand and was taken back by the pleasant aroma,(citrus and peppery if I'm not mistaken, chemo has dulled my senses so I'm not too sure on this! ) I had expected it to smell like bilge water from the Invicta yacht or maybe a used wetsuit! It is absolutely water resistant as my hand still has the smell after five or six showers, that's staying power!

I can't wait to wear this in the Board Room, Kendy will be all over me!

The only negative is the name. It should have been called Zeus Juice or Venom! Seriously though it is quite nice!

Attachments

• photo18537.jpg
    photo18537.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
Xlnt report. Maybe you can use it on your pistol slide to keep it fresh. :grin:

I have a ton of Invictas mostly Pro and Grand Divers, but I also have some of the big obnoxious ones too!

When I saw this on sale for less than half price I figured what the heck. I was surprised by the quality of the decanter. It is obviously Flame Fusion glass and the printing appears to be Swiss Silver Layering!

I sprayed a shot on my hand and was taken back by the pleasant aroma,(citrus and peppery if I'm not mistaken, chemo has dulled my senses so I'm not too sure on this! ) I had expected it to smell like bilge water from the Invicta yacht or maybe a used wetsuit! It is absolutely water resistant as my hand still has the smell after five or six showers, that's staying power!

I can't wait to wear this in the Board Room, Kendy will be all over me!

The only negative is the name. It should have been called Zeus Juice or Venom! Seriously though it is quite nice!

This whole tongue-in-cheek post made me crack up, Jack, especially after reading the things I've 'bolded' above. What a terrific sense of humor you have! I was in a Ross store a while back (five or six weeks ago), when I came across one of those plastic boxes they lock the cologne in, in order to prevent theft, and inside this was a box of Mercedes Benz Cologne (no, there really IS a Mercedes Brand cologne out there!!). Now, at the Navy Exchange, they sell Mercedes colognes at a very good price, and, because it's a military installation, we don't pay state sales tax, but even after all of THAT, the cologne in the "Ross Box" was only $12.59, or about $50 bux less than in the good old "sex-change," as some of us fondly refer to it. And THAT price was lower by about $20 smacks than out in town, with its surly sales weenies and let's-see-how-much-MORE-money-we-can-take-from-these-morons state tax levied upon us by the ever-greedier State SenATE & ASSembly...

But I digress...

ANYhow, I got it home, and it had a scent rather reminiscent of 99-Cent Store bleach, 45 year-old Palmolive dishwashing soap, and the stuff that comes out of a doggy's anal glands when the Vet Tech expresses them. YEESH... I now keep this bottle of liquid death in a locked old footlocker, in case I decide to develop a nuclear 'stink bomb.' YEESH... Oh, and my point? Just to say CONGRATS, Jack! You got very lucky, mon ami!! Enjoy that Invicter Cologne!! I hear its scent and color were bonded together at the molecular level...!!!

:ear::ear::ear::ear:

giphy.gif

Jack, FWIW, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, mon ami! I am saddened to hear of your loss, and I sincerely hope that that doesn't have an adverse effect on your health. Here's hoping that remission will return with a flourish!

May the God of Abraham be with you...an old Yiddish blessing (from an old Yid!)

The worst part of the chemo is being unable to wind or adjust a watch without burning pain in my fingers! I've been reduced to wearing quartz!!!!!!
Thank you for all your good wishes!

Back
Top Bottom