Thursday-October-24th-WRUW

Wow, true story, the black dial chrono is one I've wanted for many years! Congrats to you on having it! I finally wound up with some other panda options, but I think Hamilton does it up so nice on the Pan chrono in the B&W. One of my favorite dials, ever. I also missed out on the blue chrono version, but thanks, yes, this one has proven to be a very faithful piece and satisfies a retro feel for me.

I love this TIMEpiece! I've been eyeing one for some TIME. It's on my list. Congrats on a sweet TIMEpiece.

Orbis Morgan Aegis on Blue Canvas

f7ea67f8a8f4602a1e2548a7e7e18ebd.jpg
a1b4d584a1993028466b322fbcbc8b3f.jpg
c6b49a4a3f70e58268392195f75eb2fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have this very self-same watch -- and even wrote a review of it, some time back! -- and it's certainly one of the most beautiful watches ever created by the good folks at Hammy!! I've also been doing the 'lust shuffle,' wanting the black panda version, but, for now, I'm as clappy as a ham with the regular blue auto...

This kind of reminds me of my adolescence as a young 'Boomer, as I just keep thinking "THAT is one BITCHIN' watch...and it IS, dang-it-to-pop-tarts!!

I am soooo bowled over by this watch, and am sooooooo jealous, but in all the RIGHT ways, so NO WORRIES, mate!!

Back
Top Bottom