LWIG: Brand New SEIKO PROSPEX Scuba Diver AKA "The SUMO" in Green...A Sorta Graily Watch

misterjingles

Tyme Twister
KgTbHbO.jpg

XAQ5tXZ.jpg

fMgCy2G.jpg

o00306I.jpg

W48TI7R.jpg

2fAfQYU.jpg

GWT3Gy3.jpg

16b1x8c.jpg

piDj6z4.jpg

HUGE CONGRATS, and a stellar presentation as always! A green Sumo is on my shortlist, just shopping around for a best price at the moment, but now you've pushed me off the fence, squarely into the land of "must have" and for that, I THANK YOU! Sumo to go!!!

:up::up::up::up::up:

Oh yeah! You did it and went for it! :happy:
Congrats on a fine piece and safe arrival.
You better get that one out on more than just St. Patty's Day too.

Huge Congrats, HUGE!!! IMHO one of the best lines of watches from Seiko. I can imagine a decade from now we will be calling the Sumo an iconic classic being sold on ebay for 3 or 4 times it's current price. Enjoy the hell out of that one MJ!

stunning. that might be a SEA green maybe?? in any case I love it! congrats an have a safe happy halloween

A special Green and love the Graily comment there MJ. A big congrats and wear in Best WIT Health!

Thanks, Arthur! And I absolutely CONCUR with your predictions vis-à-vis future pricing and the stellar reputation this watch will enjoy.

Thanks, mon ami! I was VERY lucky to come across a seller (in Japan) who had several of these at a bonded location Stateside, so I got an excellent price, free shipping and no snail's tax!

Thank you sir! It amazes me how many people dislike -- and even HATE -- the word grail! And as much as I swagger around, saying stuff like, "I'm gonna use whatever word I WANNA!" I'm STILL a bit reticent when it comes to using the "G"-word. Hence the "Graily," "Grail-like" and "Sorta-Kinda Grailish" I use as 'watered down' versions of the same...dang. I SHOULD be PROUD of that word, and the watch that proudly bears its title! It should be "grail THIS" and "GRAIL THAT," all OVER the place, dagnabbit!! Uh-HUH!! Soooooooo, um, I'll be ALL OVER IT, um, one of these days...um, yes...

Back
Top Bottom