gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Today -- November 2nd -- is Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, for those of us 'Anglos' who greatly love the holiday. Some folks set up small altars in their homes, where they place pictures of their dead relatives, along with items that these relatives loved in life, usually special types of food that loved ones particularly enjoyed, etc. It gives the living a chance to bring the dead back into their lives once more, if only symbolically...

For this Day of the Dead, I will be wearing my last Ed Hardy watch, which features a character that could quite easily fit into the world of "Dia de los Muertos!" (And check out that extra large faceted & engraved crown! :wink:)

SAM_0884_zps9re4zt6h.jpg

SAM_0889_zpsjtlv2gk5.jpg

SAM_0887_zpskrig7can.jpg

SAM_0893_zpsqxcg6hrq.jpg

Not a bad-looking 'quartzie' at all... Por todos amigos, feliz Dia de los Muertos!

As you've oft heard me opine, J, THIS is my favorite amongst all of the Hammies I've seen out there, with the probable exception of the automatic "Ventura," a definite HBL (Horological Bucket List) that has now moved up to position numero UNO (that's "Number ONE," for those of you in Rio Lindo!) on my list, what with my recent purchase of my green "Sumo"... but that matters not; I STILL loves me THIS here Hammy-ton of yours!

PS - Sorry about my not posting a Hammy today; (1) I thought the week ended with Friday, and (2) it's Dia de los Muertos, and I always wear my favorite Ed Hardy wartch on that day...is TOMORROW gonna be a Hammy Week day? If so, I gots me a really nice juan!

I love the simple beauty of this watch; the contrast of the colors on the dial is uber, UBER sharp, and the strap complements everything! Nicely done, comrade...

Back
Top Bottom