Invicta 3884 watch bracelet link(s) needed

dontavoidthedroid

Tyme Machine
Hi fellow WITs. I just purchased an Invicta 3884 watch that arrived from the private seller without the removed 20mm links as promised. The watch is uncomfortably snug and looks to be missing about three links based on the picture of a new one I found online.

These seem to be a pretty unique "I" shape design but if anyone could help out a fellow WIT (PM me) it would be greatly appreciated. A single link should make this watch wearable for me.

Last edited:
If you bought if from one of the WIT's who was selling a bunch of watches for $50/each, you could ask if he has them?

If it wasn't a WIT, here is what the watch looks like.

https://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Dive...dp/B000NO87JO?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I already did. I actually bought 2 of the watches. I specifically asked up front about the extra links being included which was assured to me. He said he believes he sent the extra links for both watches in the same ziplok bag. The ziplok bag was sealed upon my opening the padded plastic bag that the 2 watches were sent in and contained only links for the other watch along with an Invicta polishing cloth. I asked that he send the links should he find them - not much else I can do. The problem is I can't comfortably wear the watch as-is.

Last edited:
Bump in the hopes to locate what seems to be a hard-to-find bracelet link. My first (of many) purchases from a fellow WIT that didn't go as expected...even did my due diligence...oh well, caveat emptor. :cry: A strap just doesn't cut it on this model IMO.

Hey im pretty sure i have some that look like that..Shoot me an e-mail and i will send a pic ..when i get home.

The good thing is the lugs are normal 20 mm size so you should have no trouble using any aftermarket bracelet options such as mesh etc., you have many options out there .

Invicta offers the Pro Diver 3884 for a very short period of time. This one is much different than their average Pro Diver Watch. The bracelet is different. The cushion case shape and design is different. The bezel is different. And the hands, dial and crown placement are all different.
So, you ask...why? Well, this one is very reminescent of a Swiss watch which costs around $2000. While not an exact imitation...it certainly has the styling cues which brings the other one to mind.

P1070231_zpsddf38b37.jpg

This watch is quite a beast in its own right. At around 43 mm in case diameter...it is big! It also is solid stainless steel and is heavy. If you like big and heavy divers ....this one fits the bill!
The silver dial and bezel definitely are crying to go underwater and when you get back topside it will be right at home too! Their high visibility is accented by the white outer track minute chapter ring and lume filled hands.

P1070228_zpsb5c412b2.jpg

Here are a few more details below:

Manufacturer: Invicta Watch Company

Year of Manufacture approx: 2006-2007

Size: Mens

P1070235_zps29834a04.jpg

Diameter : 43 mm without the crown (The crown is slightly recessed into the case so it only adds about another 1 to 1.5 mm to the actual width of the watch)

Thickness: 15mm

P1070238_zps2dd4e679.jpg

Lug tip to Lug tip: 52 mm

P1070236_zps1e4a5236.jpg

Case shape: Cushion case

Case condition: Both mirror polishing and satin finish is utilized in this solid stainless steel piece. The bracelet also has solid stainless links with a break from the usual ProDiver bracelet in exchange for a very German looking design. Satin finish on the outer links and mirror polish in the center.

P1070237_zps795d275d.jpg

Case Metal : 316 L solid stainless case with both mirror polish and satin finishing. This cushion case design takes you back to the early days of diving in the 1960's when all the big swiss diving watches had the cushion type squarish case.

Invicta continues to impress with their effort in the amount of detail and finishing which is apparent in this piece. Just amazing at this price point.

Dial: A round dial in the Abyss design with the angled chapter ring in white around the outside of the dial and baton hour markers at each hour position. No numerals on this dial. Lume on the hands and hour markers.

P1070233_zps2d60cd9b.jpg

Dial condition : Mint . This piece is new and unworn. Dial is perfect. A really complex dial considering the price of this watch!

Dial Color: Wow! An multidimensional silver and white dial that Divers around the world love for a change of pace!
Easy enough to see underwater but the real charm with the silver execution is that it is exceptionally easy to read on dry land also and is very civilized.

P1070227_zps5108453e.jpg

The outer track minute chapter ring is white with black minute markers which really gives some great contrast to this dial which has a white outer ring with an intricate design and then a radiant silver central portion of the dial.

The central portion of the dial is a radiant silver with the Invicta emblem while the outer portion of the dial has some type of diamond design in white outlines over the white background giving the effect of ……a very nice looking dial which is a little bit different. I can only imagine this one in bright sunlight!

P1070226_zpsb91f2c61.jpg

Numerals: None

Crown: A screw down push-pull stainless steel crown which has machined edges and is around 5-6 mm in diameter. It is a screw down crown for water resistance. The crown must be securely screwed down for this watch to be water resistance to be intact.
IMG_1143.jpg

Hands: Lume filled silver sword shaped hour and minute hands. A stick second hand with a lume filled arrow pointer near the tip.
P1070241_zpsac530421.jpg

Bezel : Silver divers bezel with black minute markers notated around the whole bezel. Also a lume filled dot at the 12 position. A very pronounced bezel at 4-5 mm thick with heavily serrated edges. An 80 click unidirectional rotating bezel which is smoothe and moves with a fluid feel to turn.
The portion of the bezel with the numbers, the bezel insert, appears to be made of aluminum.

P1070225_zps6485bf7c.jpg

Case back metal: A stainless steel caseback with an exhibition window in the center showing of the Miyota Automatic movement. This pieces uses a screw down caseback which is the best for water resistance and is widely used in the industry for diving watches.

Case Back markings: “Professional Automatic, Water Resistant 200M-660 Ft., Model No. 3884, Invicta , All Stainless Steel”
IMG_1127.jpg

Movement Type : Miyota 8215 Automatic with quick set date at the 3 position. The Miyota auto is the workhorse of the Invicta Prodiver Series and has been used in millions of Pro Divers. It is durable and accurate and can take it!

Movement Condition : New and ready to go! A good timekeeper!

Crystal : I believe this has a hardened mineral crystal which is the best for shatter resistance. It is spotless and has a Cyclops magnifier over the date window. This is a flat crystal which is perfectly matched to be flush with the bezel.

P1070239_zps47dad168.jpg

P1070212_zps105192c0.jpg

Band: A very nice and unique stainless steel divers bracelet. Solid stainless steel links with a satin finish on the exterior and polished interior links. I has the look of a very classy looking bracelet that is used on a high end German watch brand. The clasp is the bullet proof triple locking divers clasp.

P1070213_zps6176639f.jpg

P1070218_zps4f5bbfcf.jpg

P1070215_zps64ab3971.jpg

P1070217_zps0ad3f1fe.jpg

Band length: 8 plus inches between watch and bracelet. Additional links should be available thru Invicta. Please check with Invicta if this is important to you.
IMG_1154.jpg

Buckle: Triple locking divers clasp with micro adjusting holes for a perfect fit. New and unworn.

Band mm inside lug: 20mm
IMG_1139.jpg

Newbie here: Who was the writer of the Invicta 3884 blowout complete

Newbie here: Who was the writer of the Invicta 3884 blowout complete

Yes indeed. More than I could have supplied. Sending you a PM richcrenna; thanks for reaching out. :hand: Oh, and thanks rw Mike for your supplied info. :hand:

I having a hard time navigating, but read the entire and thorough Invicta 3884 written in 2016 and WoW! I put many things away in a safe deposit box as a first responder on 9/11 got sick and became easy prey for 27 burglaries. Now want to sell all brand new items as no longer my life contains what it once did. In trying to price it I fell in love with the watch that was so incredibly written up by whom I can’t seem to locate and I have many new to sell, but I’m lost, so is my memory lol. It could always be worse. Thank you for your ultimate efforts to review it so well.
Roembo

Back
Top Bottom