we're back!

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't been able to connect for a while. I wasn't even getting error messages any more - just a blank, white screen. Very odd. But it's great to be back! :dance:

Don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't been able to connect for a while. I wasn't even getting error messages any more - just a blank, white screen. Very odd. But it's great to be back! :dance:

Welcome back. Sorry but it seems we were victim of a DOS attacked. Not sure if you noticed the sudden increase of users online to 5,000+ :jaw: but they overwhelmed our system causing a complete shutdown. Our htaccess files had to be rewritten to get us back online.
Oh the fun :lol:

​Thanks for taking care of everything, Steve!:hat:........:man:

Welcome back. Sorry but it seems we were victim of a DOS attacked. Not sure if you noticed the sudden increase of users online to 5,000+ :jaw: but they overwhelmed our system causing a complete shutdown. Our htaccess files had to be rewritten to get us back online.
Oh the fun :lol:

I know this place has been keeping you busy lately, Steve. We all appreciate your efforts to keep things running smoothly. I know it hasn't all been fun & games. :drink::cheers:

I've noticed that last day or so when posting. If I go to try and preview the post it shows a database error message or something of that nature. If I try to use the back button on the thread everything comes up jumbled. I've got into the habit of using the post button instead of preview before the thread was finished. I'll go back to finish it just as a workaround from having to start from scratch.

Just happened a few minutes ago.

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set's header in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386
image.php
Database error
The WatchinTyme database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the watchintyme.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The watchintyme.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

SOpsWyP.jpg

Thanks for bringing us back! I bet the history of this forum would be an interesting story. Definitely the best watch forum on earth, in my humble opinion. Glad it's back online!

Looks like all these bots are overloading our resources. I am loading a file today that should block most of the bots.
Hopefully this will help resolve the server issues.

Back
Top Bottom