Aragon 45mm Divemaster II stoned face edition lol

Wow, SWEET watch! I'm a nut for lume, so, yes, that's really impressive, and always so great when there is creativity with a dial. A great pick up there! Congratulations!

I like it better than the space rock version, congrats.

DANG, but that's a gorgeous face!! Wing is sooooooo far ahead of the curve when it comes to the development of dial face textures like this that it seems like he's the ONLY one doing it these daze! So, having said that, major kudos to Wing/ARAGON for building this beauty, and even MORE heartfelt congratulations to YOU, Titan, for spotting this'n and adding it to your collection. Some watches just "speak" to you, and this is one such watch! Oh, and to the Snotnose Brigade, who attack both Wing and his designs so viciously and continuously, feel free to go and eat a bag of old Android parts, you silly brassards!!

DANG, but that's a gorgeous face!! Wing is sooooooo far ahead of the curve when it comes to the development of dial face textures like this that it seems like he's the ONLY one doing it these daze! So, having said that, major kudos to Wing/ARAGON for building this beauty, and even MORE heartfelt congratulations to YOU, Titan, for spotting this'n and adding it to your collection. Some watches just "speak" to you, and this is one such watch! Oh, and to the Snotnose Brigade, who attack both Wing and his designs so viciously and continuously, feel free to go and eat a bag of old Android parts, you silly brassards!!

And kudos to my pic taking abilities:happy: lmao.....Im using my phone to take pics...LG Stylo 4! But seriously when I saw the texture and color I knew I had to get one! No regrets except I should have gotten the 50mm who knows maybe one is in my future!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom