New Bracelet for the Wenger

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Got this in the mail a little while ago for the 2nd Wenger I got for 6 bucks the other day. New shoes were only 6.99 with $1.55 shipping. I LOVE the new shoes. This was actually advertised on Ebay for a Samsung smart watch but from the look of it I knew it would fit any watch. I'll post a link in case anyone is interested.

BEFORE.
View attachment 20845

The good news is I discovered Wenger put two place on the lugs on this watch for different bands/straps. A plus when you grab a bracelet like this that looks better closer to the watch itself!

AFTER.
View attachment 20840

View attachment 20841

View attachment 20842

View attachment 20843

View attachment 20844

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S...var=413854329849&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Nice job sir. I like this bracelet. How is the overall feel, fit and finish and what not? I kind of want one of these.

Nice job sir. I like this bracelet. How is the overall feel, fit and finish and what not? I kind of want one of these.

For the money seems like a real bargain. Looks pretty good thru a jewelers loupe, seems solid, a little light than it looks, the Ebay listing says it's stainless steal. I'll have to wait to see how it wears. Who really knows? It's easy to size I had to remove about 1 1/2" from the bracelet. For 7 bucks plus shipping IMO well worth it.

Looking like a real winner with the bracelet mod. Congrats John and thanks for sharing

I still can't say for sure if it's actually Stainless but it is magnetic, I tested the links I removed. Next is the Muriatic acid test I usually have some on hand but I checked the bottle and it dried up! LOL

Back
Top Bottom