Tuesday-July-2nd-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Deep Blue Sea Ram 500 Automatic on Isofrane Rubber for Today

3MapZKE.jpg

Going with the much-honored USN Blue & Gold and Bill the Goat again for Tuesday, as my beautiful gold 'dress' Hammy, with its recently-acquired Blue/Gold NATO, sports a new look;* and this time we pair it up with a class ring that always raises my stalker's blood pressure. (Which makes it a great wear!! )

aWKjyrK.jpg

ZD5HjoE.jpg

Us1rgW9.jpg

jgs4vIG.jpg

*Your thoughts and comments on this new pairing of NATO & Hammy are greatly welcomed...

Sorry, but the alpha number & grad year are closely held secrets...have an amazing Two's-day, fellers!!

Going with the much-honored USN Blue & Gold and Bill the Goat again for Tuesday, as my beautiful gold 'dress' Hammy, with its recently-acquired Blue/Gold NATO, sports a new look;* and this time we pair it up with a class ring that always raises my stalker's blood pressure. (Which makes it a great wear!! )

*Your thoughts and comments on this new pairing of NATO & Hammy are greatly welcomed...
Sorry, but the alpha number & grad year are closely held secrets...have an amazing Two's-day, fellers!!

my thoughts on the combo is that it looks great, esp when paired with your ring too. Tis a small Hammy but you got a good thing going there MJ!

Back
Top Bottom