šŸ˜ŽLet's see your best MOP!šŸ†

repOman

Tyme Twister
A recent post of a really nice MOP dial (the cloudscape) got me thinking...we all like pics...So...

Let's see your best MOP dials...I for one think they are very beautiful...and each is unique...black, platinum, purple, green...whatever they call them.

I'll start...

AMOP.jpg

And this Android Tungsten purple...I still couldn't catch all the colors...a little green and pink...

MOP1b876a6cd5b20a21b.jpg

Black MOP is a bit more subtle...but at the right angle it still looks good...

MOP25e095513ea2fdd3a.jpg

MOP3f1651508e2b06f17.jpg

GR8 Thread repOman!:good:

It's hard to catch a good MOP!:no:

>>>This has to be one of my Bestest:
dbf6b670088e70c9a4c9cf3ef55deca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my Android solid tungsten tourby with trit tubes...the white MOP isn't the most stand out...but it is one of my most favorite watches...still glows...

MOP59608d5c38ea28a87.jpg

That's one of Wing's best. I'm pretty sure no one else has ever made a Tritium, tungsten tourbillion before. Wing was at his creative peak IMO. I was always in the wrong place at the wrong time when these came up.

IMO Wing was mislabeling these watches using T-100. There can't be more Tritium than T-25.

The T25 and T100 designations refer to the combined amount of tritium gas that is hermetically sealed in the glass tubes in the watch. T25 watches have up to 25 mCI (millicuries) of tritium gas in the watch whereas T100 means there is up to 100 mCi of tritium gas in the watch.

Ball-Engineer-II-Genesis-Limited-Edition-aBlogtoWatch-3.jpg

BallSkindiverII2.jpg
BallSkindiverII10.jpg

Nice pics, everyone. I'm afraid I have nothing to post. It's not that I have anything against a mop piece, I've just never felt the urge to buy one. Just the way I'm wired, I guess. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom