Bulova Moon Watch.

No. We have talked about it on here before. Its a OH NO NO GO :)

I've always read the same that the fit won't match. Personally though even though I have the bracelet model, I would gladly wear the limited kit straps as especially the nato looks great on the watch.

This is one of those ubiquitous (that's "everywhere," for those of you from the "Grate Narthwest") watches that I am lucky enough to own, and I love everything about it, though, in truth, I DO wich they'd come out with a ETA/VJ 7750- or SW 500-based version for those of us who prefer auto-mechanicals in our collezioni's... STILL, this watch is exceptional looking, functions exceptionally, and is, without exception, a flawless time-telling machine in every respect. A couple of MY favorite things about this watch? I love the large, easy-to-operate "knife-edge" pushers, as I call them; despite their size, though, they neither dominate the case nor interfere with the watch's other functions. And I really love the link-up with NASA and Apollo XV, especially now that we're in an age where we're talking about returning to the moon and, eventually, heading off toward Mars. (And while the latter is something I'm highly unlikely to see, I DO hope I can hang around long enough to see us return to the lunar surface...)

At ANY rate, I know you're gonna enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this watch set for many, many moons to come,,,um, see what I did there, hmm?
:wink:

I wish you would send me a picture of that :)

I have no idea how I did this I just thought that brown tag should be tucked away somewhere
8444c5d70c166b1ba4f5771e74bfa448.jpg
5d9bdd2fdb50340f818c6d48c057b2df.jpg
I like it better this way but it’s so hard to tuck the Velcro Between the strap and your wrist
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're in good company, BD. It's a very popular piece. Congrats, and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom