Powerball up to $700 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacerguy wants to know........

tumblr_newthvpont1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

I will hold the biggest WIT get together in history. Everyone that walks thru the door gets a watch. I guess I could fly everyone out for the weekend also.

Well good luck everybody only a 1 in 292.2 million chance, but it only takes one!:drink: I'm hoping for 64 winners & based on 900 million that would be $14,062,500 million each before taxes. Just imagine the impact this would have on many people & their family/friends throughout the country.

If Bob wins he's going to buy an Invicta. By that I mean he is going to buy Invicta. Best of luck to everybody.

If I win, after all of the usual buy a house and car, give to family, friends and charity stuff, I'm going to ask to have my own personal "Look What Watches I Bought Today" section in the forum.

I'd ask Dave Grohl if he's be willing to sell me the Sound City mixing console he got from the owner before they closed the studio. Great documentary btw.

not a winner.not even close.imagine winning that amount.you would have to hide out because everyone would know where you live rob you blind probably get kidnapped

I WON............$7. I think. I had the powerball number plus 2 others. I never played before and just read the online rules.

I'd ask Dave Grohl if he's be willing to sell me the Sound City mixing console he got from the owner before they closed the studio. Great documentary btw.

That would be cool. BTW...I work three or four buildings down the street from Sound City.

$1.3 billion if it goes to Wednesday

If I were to win you are all invited to my funeral. I'm sure I would suffer a fatal heart attack lmbo.

not a winner.not even close.imagine winning that amount.you would have to hide out because everyone would know where you live rob you blind probably get kidnapped

My plan would be to call my boss from London, buy a Range Rover, and wind up a year or two later in the steppes of Mongolia somewhere...then hop over to Japan and island hop back to Cal from there. Then buy a National Parks pass, get a Greyhound type RV, and spend another year touring the US. Perhaps I can hire the guys from Top Gear to come along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom