White Komodo

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Since I missed out on this last week, I purchased one used. For me this watch was very hard to attach the bracelet to the watch. I needed to go to my jeweler which I haven't gone to in a long time since I size my own watches. He was able to get it to fit me perfectly. Even though it is only 40mm, because of its heft and chunkiness it wears closer to a 42mm. I like this watch very much and the lume is crazy. I will be leaving it on the bracelet and I do have the SS bezel with blue lume that I will swap out in the near future. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 20222

View attachment 20221

View attachment 20220

View attachment 20219

Great addition!
The bezel swap was much easier than attaching the bracelet :wink:
Congrats!

Congrats. You’re correct on the bracelet install. Other than that it’s a great watch. You inspired me to wear mine today.
Enjoy.

Those hands and markers are just the best. A big congrats, Stan!

Congratulations on a truly beautimous acquisition, Stan! I am, as usual, very envious of such a watch as this, but -- also as always -- I am very pleased for your getting to add such a beauty to your collection. So go out there and enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it! :)

The Komodo is such an awesome looking watch! :eyes: You did real good Stan, #Congrats&Enjoy!

Congrats Stan on a GREAT looking TIMEpiece. Wear that bad boy in good health. Enjoy and thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom