Need some help Steve ... Thanks

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
:help:

I looked all around. I know it was there before. How do I delete attachment files? Thanks for the help and Happy New Year in a few days! All the best to you and the family in 2020.

:help:

I looked all around. I know it was there before. How do I delete attachment files? Thanks for the help and Happy New Year in a few days! All the best to you and the family in 2020.

Attachments active in post can't be deleted from your media. If you remove an attachment from a post it is supposed to automatically be deleted from the server within an hour during routine cleanup maintence....supposed to I stress :lol:

Attachments active in post can't be deleted from your media. If you remove an attachment from a post it is supposed to automatically be deleted from the server within an hour during routine cleanup maintence....supposed to I stress :lol:

I seldom if ever even use attachments. I post my photos from a hosting site. I know up until recently there was a way to manually delete attachments by checking off a box. From the times I would inadvertently forget to remove the check mark when I was putting up my images.

I seldom if ever even use attachments. I post my photos from a hosting site. I know up until recently there was a way to manually delete attachments by checking off a box. From the times I would inadvertently forget to remove the check mark when I was putting up my images.

You are correct. In the last version there was an "Attachment Manager" where you could manually delete attachments you uploaded. In this version the system is supposed to automatically delete unused attachments. They say it is more efficient and saves space. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom