Maxell LR44 Batteries?

These should be OK as long as the watch in question requires an LR44. I generally choose Energizer when available out of the countless batteries I’ve changed energizers leak less than any other brand.

I think they are the same with different packaging. The blue/grey is a newer package so I would buy that package style. They are probably fresher and less likely to be fake.

NEW holographic packaging
https://www.thebatterysupplier.com/...m-packaging-that-guarantees-authenticity.html

http://www.abcsrilanka.biz/news_post.php?edit_id=24?>

All Maxell batteries marketed and distributed by the company are genuine products that are easily identifiable by the ABC Trade & Investments hologram sticker. This move by the company will help the consumers easily find out the difference between the genuine product and the fake, low quality Maxell batteries that have flooded the market in recent times.

Commenting about the importance of using genuine Maxell products, Jayaseelan stated, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and as is the case with all high quality products, there are always unscrupulous individuals and organisations trying to fool the consumer by selling fake, inferior quality Maxell batteries. The only way for the consumer to ensure that the battery purchased is a genuine Maxell battery is by insisting on the ABC Trade & Investments hologram.”He added that this carefully designed, eye-catching hologram will be easily identifiable and will play a significant role in helping their customers buy only genuine Maxell products that offer guaranteed performance.

“By buying genuine Maxell batteries, the customer is assured of getting the best performance as the genuine battery lasts much longer than the fake ones,” Jayaseelan stated.“The genuine Maxell battery has undergone strict quality checks in Japan which means that it will be the best battery for your device, unlike the fake ones which may harm the device due to its inferior product quality,” he further stated. He added that the company is making plans to distribute all Maxell products through a wide network of channel partners spread islandwide. “We want to make sure that any person in any part of the country can conveniently access any Maxell product,” he claimed. “We are also looking at changing perceptions of the customers through our product range. For example, we want to make the customers are aware of the environmental and cost benefits of using rechargeable batteries as opposed to regular batteries that have to be disposed of after using once,” he further added.

Back
Top Bottom