The "LAG"

giphy.gif

Some nasty over the road trucker who left skid-marks and didn't pull up the seat or use TT.

Some nasty over the road trucker who left skid-marks and didn't pull up the seat or use TT.

Been in worse during hunting trips, but that was in the late 70's. But I think my workout shoes are older than that driver.

I hear ya Bill. I've been up the mountains and some barely cook the meat they eat, let alone have any hygiene at all. I was doing drop and hooks in a wooded area at night and stepped in a pile of crap. It wasn't from any animal either, unless they suddenly grew hands and learned how to wipe. The overnight guys would park there and layover. No bathrooms, so they had to go somewhere I guess. If they are out of service hours they can't move the truck, but at least take it in a little deeper into the woods.

I hear ya Bill. I've been up the mountains and some barely cook the meat they eat, let alone have any hygiene at all. I was doing drop and hooks in a wooded area at night and stepped in a pile of crap. It wasn't from any animal either, unless they suddenly grew hands and learned how to wipe. The overnight guys would park there and layover. No bathrooms, so they had to go somewhere I guess. If they are out of service hours they can't move the truck, but at least take it in a little deeper into the woods.
If I got silverware that was not completely cleaned, I'd just dip a napkin in the water, wipe it off and use it. Us poor folk weren't very picky.

It's the things you can't see I worry about. I've made deliveries in places that look like palaces. They would be in the back picking live worms from the fish they were going to serve on the menu that day. The woman told me it's nothing, they are just parasites. A meat plant was making old fashioned ham butt caps. They would air them out to dry and they had a porous paper cover like pepperoni they were cured in. In the summer, flies would land on them while hanging because they didn't have industrial size bug zappers. They would drop eggs that turned into maggots. They would sell them anyway, just take the paper wrapper off with the maggots and scrub them off with a wire brush, re-wrap them and ship them out.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

If I got silverware that was not completely cleaned, I'd just dip a napkin in the water, wipe it off and use it. Us poor folk weren't very picky.

You'll never find better protein, even at a GNC.

17y3lj6tj2i0Azi8WG3Trrw.gif

Last night all was fine. Right now, the lag is as bad as ever - 20-40 seconds, sometimes more. Cleared my cache, restarted, no help. Anybody else getting this?

And just like that, everything is fine. Like somebody threw a switch. Interesting... :hmm:

Hopefully Steve is doing some fine tuning and it's the cause, but wanted to give a heads up there is a bad lag today, especially when posting.

Hopefully Steve is doing some fine tuning and it's the cause, but wanted to give a heads up there is a bad lag today, especially when posting .

The lag is being caused by a failing database. The database is not processing the data correctly causing it to lag until the dreaded Database Error pops up crashing the database.
Haven't found the exact cause of the errors, but still looking.

Anyone else feel like we are caught in a similar time loop?:think:

NaiveHandmadeKoi-small.gif

I Have to open multiple windows to Finnish posting deals....:no: B4 the CRASH Happens..:help:

source.gif

A reset just happened to me I don't know what the heck happened:dizzy:

NaiveHandmadeKoi-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom