HELM FC1 Clasp Available - Limited Quantity

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://helmwatches.com/fc1-notification.html

ahHeeyck2d9z5hwD8fhTJVtNkXSRdM_peyJDwNcboy6E3hA-rI2i6TOJlYbZItOyObbQYt-c-TdOAMuem3oWRhA_5oEFeXX-_eZjqIX85ASkVsjuS32gbO0XVHf4QDHd23vzoV-AMmQYiZC5vBKHukElKKyJGTaZth960Zqci5BpoL5QMFSfbtGOl6ZGhgQtQFJ_vUjTbu1nFR1F9e0ROBFoBKqOL97uuXDxm7zdRnOc-oU55rZgQaA3GqZgiYqb220VZYpjXOShQMJPocd5VKk2ebI4-cmV1RmJduifmtCsobzvxYvcC36EGqRwBpvWxGaCLTz0uu6a0jHEvMVwsykNTiwCZysvwYj2oEO-iDKvg5wqRBdghqF_EHNULY4E7KK3otQQt857DKqnX42OOHfQTH6X28O1TCFtft5VjtQQqGwmOrgft3q2Fel_DQq-3nr1fy30jLOnbl8kcid_KDeRpdEqdtQ1HvYadvBrLUa9cEHxivOvfpQXDqfnMQLatH5XMJEvkW7Vn7CBkFgIEZK1AOpuPKW9E2Q_y5iATf7mAoAz90Y2Vb7TBBoqccggvtgYPrDqQ8zKSq8i_peykEcyI0AeijnrawFSTujOZ_vPJIh-IF2QYAZg=w1388-h947-no

Hello,
Thanks for your patience waiting on the FC1 clasp!

We're happy to announce we've secured a small quantity of the FC1 clasp ahead of our next full production, and we believe we have enough on hand for everyone currently on the waiting list.
However, we ask that you please don't share the link above on any watch forums or with friends. Since we only have a limited quantity of the FC1 on hand, we'd like to ensure everyone on the waiting list has the first opportunity to purchase one.

All the best,
HELM Watches

giphy.gif

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:good::cool:

Another USPS delivery lost in the Twilight Zone. Can't be located 04-25-19, 10:35 am

Another USPS delivery lost in the Twilight Zone. Can't be located 04-25-19, 10:35 am

As usual the package with my clasp was moving along fine until my local USPS received it. One more delivery lost in the Twilight Zone. They are trying to figure out what happened. :banghead: My normal mail was delivered and I asked the mail person if they had a padded envelope for me. They responded they deliver the letters first and make another round with the small packages and would be back later.:banghead:

Guangzhou Shenzhen
2019-04-15 Monday

08:51:10 Signed by 3rd party (皇家物流). Thank you for using SF Express. Looking forward to serving you again

08:41:12 Out of delivery(Courier:刘已成 )

05:04:30 Shipment arrive at 【Shenzhen Huawei Service Point】

04:31:36 Departed

04:31:25 Shipment loaded at 【Shenzhen Wuhe Distribution Center】, prepare to send to 【Shenzhen Huawei
Service Point】

03:35:12 Shipment arrive at 【Shenzhen Wuhe Distribution Center】

01:45:10 Departed

00:52:43 Shipment loaded at 【Guangzhou Panyu Distribution Center】, prepare to send to 【Shenzhen
Wuhe Distribution Center】

En Route
DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY
Fri, April 19, 2019 at 3:48 AM PT
Compton, CA, US
Estimated Delivery
Apr 23, 2019

UNITED STATES
To: PHILADELPHIA, PA
UNITED STATES

Customer Confirmation

Delivery by USPS

Weight
0.095 lbs
Service
DHL SM Parcel Expedited
DHL eCommerce Has the

Apr 19, 2019
3:48 AM PT Compton, CA, US DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY

Apr 18, 2019
9:56 PM PT Compton, CA, US PROCESSED
9:45 PM PT Compton, CA, US ARRIVAL AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Apr 15, 2019
7:57 PM PDT EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
7:54 PM PDT ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN
PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

USPS
Tracking History

April 24, 2019, 8:58 am
Out for Delivery

PHILADELPHIA, PA
Your item is out for delivery on April 24, 2019 at
8:58 am in PHILADELPHIA, PA
April 24, 2019, 8:48 am
Sorting Complete
PHILADELPHIA, PA

April 23, 2019, 11:15 am
Arrived at Post Office
PHILADELPHIA, PA

April 19, 2019, 3:48 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220
Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE

April 18, 2019, 9:45 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
COMPTON, CA 90220
Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE

USPS
delivery status of your item has not been updated as of April 24, 2019, 10:58 pm. We apologize that it may arrive later than
expected.
Alert
April 24, 2019 at
10:58 pm
Awaiting Delivery Scan

April 24, 2019, 10:58 pm
Awaiting Delivery Scan
The
delivery status of your item has not been updated as of April 24, 2019, 10:58 pm. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected

Hi Michael,

We noticed the tracking details were a bit unusual since there's an indication it was out for delivery, but never confirmed delivered.

Let's see what happens in the next few days and if it doesn't resurface, we can always get another clasp on the way to you.

The local USPS people are clueless. I'm glad I paid for the SurePost upgrade on my Ice Monster or that may have been lost as well.

ocare%20left%20hand.gif

Got a package, don't know what it is, too many coming, left Dallas 10:34 last night, arrived local (Tulsa) 4:10 this morning, departed 4:24, back in Dallas at 9:58. :banghead:

I opened my door when the mail person was making the delivery on Friday night. No small padded envelope with the clasp was left, no attempted delivery was made and a notice was never left. On Saturday, I ran over to the post office before lunchtime to see what was going on. They couldn't find the package, yet I received a notice that they missed the delivery on Friday. Saturday night around 19:15 I hear the mail woman and open my door. I asked her if she ever tried to deliver any package or small padded envelope and she said no. She also mentioned that something like that she would have just put in the mail slot anyhow. I just shook my head and told her they threw her under the bus. She laughed and said I believe you, that's nothing new with them. About 30 minutes later I receive an e-mail, delivery attempt made at 19:40, notice left, no secure location available. I called the supervisor and asked if I was being punked? I explain I had a conversation with the mail woman that was covering the route both nights. She told me there was no package for me or any delivery attempt was ever made.

She has no logical answer to give me and tells me all the mail carriers are not back in yet. At 22:43 my phone rings and it's the local post office supervisor telling me they found the package and someone is bringing it to me now. At 10 pm someone knocks on my door and it's the woman who delivers my mail and she has a big grin on her face. She explains that when she made it back to the depot that she noticed a package and said to her supervisor that's the guy's mail he has been looking for, give it to me and I'll drop it off on the way home before it gets lost again. I tell here thanks a lot and explain after she left earlier, I received another attempted delivery alert. She said GTFOOH! I showed her the messages and she couldn't believe it. All is well that ends well and this carrier want above and beyond to fix something she had no control over in the first place. Sounds typical of a broken system and bosses who are clueless, just like my job. The people on the street get the blame to take the heat off of their own backs.

adnpQu.jpg

kNe4Mm.jpg
lgIduL.jpg
uNBgaz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom