New batteries, new life

hkshooter

Tyme Machine
And those darned foggy crystals. 1542 and 1543 both had foggy crystals again. All needed new batteries.
Back into the rotation they go.
aa01e3e2bd4c5530daabe33225d8b3dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You did a real nice job. I have two of the bookend models to do myself and few of Wings that are in the cloud zone.

Three beauties back from the grave, On active duty again! Congrats!

I have one of those pro divers in the reddish color that glows yellow that is fogged out too. Nice watch otherwise with the selittaSW200 and the superluminova.

NICE! One of these weekends I need to go thru the collection and see what watches have dead batteries and replace them. It's going to take me a whole weekend to got thru them and the next weekend to replace them! LOL

Is there a list of what batteries a watch takes or am I going to have to open them all up and order what I need? I keep a decent stock of the common ones but it never fails when I open one up I do not have it in my box!

I have one of those pro divers in the reddish color that glows yellow that is fogged out too. Nice watch otherwise with the selittaSW200 and the superluminova.

I had the same watch. They made it in three colors, red 1019, white 1017, and green 1018 and I wanted them all. Every time the green or white ones came up for sale somewhere the seller wanted stupid prices for them. Eventually I gave up owning them all and sold the red one. I'll just stick with these quartz, they look identical and the huge batteries make them nearly maintenance free. Except for the perpetually fogging crystal. Coincidentally, my red auto had a fogged crystal when I got it, cleaned it myself.

I've got so many that need batteries I don't even know where to start... :dunno:

I've got mine whittled way down. I have seven quartz left including these three. Replaced the battery in another Grand Diver last week, have two more that need replacing.

NICE! One of these weekends I need to go thru the collection and see what watches have dead batteries and replace them. It's going to take me a whole weekend to got thru them and the next weekend to replace them! LOL

Is there a list of what batteries a watch takes or am I going to have to open them all up and order what I need? I keep a decent stock of the common ones but it never fails when I open one up I do not have it in my box!

I had to order batteries for all of these, had one for a forth watch. The CR2016 used in the white and green ones lasts for a long time so there's no need to keep any around, they'd be dead by the time they were needed. The other watch I simply didn't have one so I ordered a couple extra. Esslinger delivered in three days, great service.

I’ve got to do a crystal clean on my Gauges and Millipede but I’ve been to lazy to do it. It’s easy so I guess I just to get motivated

I thought these were autos as I have all but the green numbered execution. Congrats on putting them back in rotation.

Nice job. I have a few to do myself....just not that motivated.

Back
Top Bottom