Bored Watch

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I’ve been looking for an executive style watch, you know, maybe one that I could wear in a board room.
Any ideas and/or suggestions would be quite helpful.

Thank you in advanced.

Do you have a price range, color combination, strap or bracelet, what size case and do you want auto or quartz?

Checkout Lee's thread of Citizens Eco-Drive for $89. A sweet looking TIMEpiece at a sweet price point.
All the best!

Bored Watch

Bored Watch

I started a thread yesterday but since was removed. Anyhow, my father-in-law happened to be watching Evine because he was bored and kinda actually liked the Invicta Excursion. He recently moved up at his job in Arizona and Kendy actually got to him when she called it an “executive” watch. He doesn’t even own a watch. My father-in-law is around 6’4” , 300lbs. give or take. So I picked this up for him. I think he’ll really dig it.

https://imgbb.com/upload

I started a thread yesterday but since was removed. Anyhow, my father-in-law happened to be watching Evine because he was bored and kinda actually liked the Invicta Excursion. He recently moved up at his job in Arizona and Kendy actually got to him when she called it an “executive” watch. He doesn’t even own a watch. My father-in-law is around 6’4” , 300lbs. give or take. So I picked this up for him. I think he’ll really dig it.

Your thread was not removed. It was moved from Off Topic to General Watch Discussion.
https://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?71557-Bored-Watch

A little too open ended. Color, size, budget? So many options out there right now. Maybe check Lee's deals each day and I bet something pops up

This thread was just a play on words. My father-in-law happened to be watching Evine because he was bored and kinda actually liked the Invicta Excursion. He recently moved up at his job in Arizona and Kendy actually got to him when she called it an “executive” watch. He doesn’t even own a watch. My father-in-law is around 6’4” , 300lbs. give or take. So I picked this up for him. I think he’ll really dig it.

upload pic

I’ve been looking for an executive style watch, you know, maybe one that I could wear in a board room.
Any ideas and/or suggestions would be quite helpful.

Thank you in advanced.

Insert a photo of a plane flying over someone's head

Insert a photo of a plane flying over someone's head

ZZPyQN.gif

A great choice and sure your father-in-law will be a happy camper.

If he doesn't like that one, you might go with my personal favorite, everyday, fit-for-the-bored-room-or-the-neighborhood-Denney's Invicter Grand Diver... Its 47mm is a pretty decent size for a big feller, as this gent appears to be, based on your description. If the 47mm is too small for him, Invicter now makes a 54mm version of this diver, in both quarts and ottomatic, so you have some choice in the matter. Additionally, both versions are -- I think -- under $200 smacks each. And they all looked pretty dag-nabbed sharp, if you were to ask moi,' which, of course, you did. IMHO, a diver always looks very professional, except, of course, in the case of all those professional slackers out there, tip-tapping away on their computers in their moms' basements... (They have to go watch-free, as they constantly bang their faces when they go to wipe their noses with their forearms... :)​)

Back
Top Bottom