Back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

primetime

Tyme Watcher
[p]Allow me to re-introduce myself[/p][p][br][/p][p]Hello friends and family Old and new[/p][p][br][/p][p]how great it feels to return ...[/p][p][br][/p][p]ya buddy[/p][p]NOIZE[/p]

Back again

Welcome BIGNOIZE!!! We've all been anxiously awaiting your arrival![br][br]Looking forward to all of your INSANE Flea Market Finds in the coming days and weeks!

Back again

NOIZE!!!! Great to see you found us. Welcome my friend!

Back again

Glad you found us, Noize. The forum is really coming together.[br]Now bring us up to speed on your latest FMFs!

Back again

[quote source=/post/)8)69/thread timestamp=)4)6442877 author=@mv5]NOIZE!!!! Great to see you found us. Welcome my friend![/quote]ty bud its good to see ya[br]

Back again

[font color=#)6)a68 size=4]Hi bignoise, very happy you found us! WELCOME!!! :)[/font]

Back again

[font color=#77)7)4][font size=3]Holy Flea Markets!![/font] So Great to finally have you here Noize! I gotta tell ya, despite the Excitement over the new Digs, there's been an undercurrent of Depression with it being Noizeless. Now, we can get down to Business!
font]

Back again

[strong][em][font color=#)92fe6]Bignoise,[br][br]Welcome aboard.[br]You joined a great group of folks.[br]Polite, friendly, intelligent, considerate,[br]respectful, and know their watches.[br]Enjoy and jump into the threads and posts.[br]You will meet some amazing people here, and lasting[br]and meaningful friendships[/font][/em][font color=#e6)9c3]...
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

Back again

Great to see 'ya here Noize! Looking forward as well to your latest treasure finds at the flea markets as well :) :)

Back again

[font face=times new roman color=#)83f7e size=4]Glad you found the new Forum for watches, loads of WGs over here![/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom