Ain't Nuthin' New But.....

TymeBandit

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I picked this beast up last month from fearless leader (WatchSteve) in the MWFS/T forum. I've been a long time fan of SAN's with the 4's and 5's being my faves. Even though my tastes have downsized a little lately, a Swiss powered beauty like this is always gonna get wrist time in my rotation. Steve took excellent care of this watch and getting it from him was like the best of a "New Old Stock" sale. Check it out!

:outstand:A big congratulations, Arthur!:up::applaud:

Very nice Arthur, these were some of their better styles IMO. The originals are a little large for my tastes but I do own a few mid-size autos that I really like and still wear. Congrats and enjoy your new pickup!

Superb pics, as always...and because Steve had it you know it was well cared for!!!

Congrats Arthur on a beautiful TIMEpiece. Always loved the bracelet on the 4. The wrist shots do this TIMEpiece justice. Enjoy and thanks for sharing

That one was a good deal, congrats. The SAN IV is one of the best versions out of them all. Those bullet shaped pushers and crown guard are my favorite. I have several variations of the IV, a few SW200 MOP models with dragon shape cut in the dial.

SQ1cDsK.jpg
BzaCuP3.jpg

Nice pick up, Arthur. Looks great on the wrist. Congrats, and thanks for the slide show!

Preowned is new again, looking good Arthur, again you pics are spot on!
A big congrats.

Great pick up. Even with downsizing, you can't pass up a beauty like that.

Dang Arthur! Lookin’ good. With those pics, Steve may want it back. Congratulations and enjoy your new old stock.

I picked this beast up last month from fearless leader (WatchSteve) in the MWFS/T forum. I've been a long time fan of SAN's with the 4's and 5's being my faves. Even though my tastes have downsized a little lately, a Swiss powered beauty like this is always gonna get wrist time in my rotation. Steve took excellent care of this watch and getting it from him was like the best of a "New Old Stock" sale. Check it out!

Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom