Hello (its great to be back) and a thank you (Dayman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankd3

Tyme Watcher
[p]Hello everyone, Ray from Pennsylvaniahere.Its great to be back home again and see so many familiar usernames!!! I was in total forum withdrawal !!![/p][p][br][/p][p]A BIG thank you to Dayman, who snail mailed me the info that many of our friends were here. I owe you one Dayman.[/p][p][br][/p][p]Happy to be back!!![/p][p][br][/p][p]Ray[/p]

Welcome Ray, Glad you found us.

[strong]I'm happy to see that you made it to our new home. Dayman is the reason I found out about this forum as well. This place is just a blast to be a part of.[/strong]

Glad you made it!! Dayman saved the day!

[em][font face=georgia color=#)926e6 size=4]RAY! Man, it's great to see you here! I was beginning to get worried. (lol) Welcome to the best place in town. We have a new home port. Tie up, come ashore, and have a great time! You'll find a lot of old friends here. I sure hope you enjoy yourself here. This really is a cut above. Enjoy my friend! :)[/font][/em]

[quote source=/post/)4893/thread timestamp=)4)6249463 author=@daycoo2][em][font face=georgia color=#)926e6 size=4]RAY! Man, it's great to see you here! I was beginning to get worried. (lol) Welcome to the best place in town. We have a new home port. Tie up, come ashore, and have a great time! You'll find a lot of old friends here. I sure hope you enjoy yourself here. This really is a cut above. Enjoy my friend! :)[/font][/em][/quote]Dayman , Thank you for hooking me up!!! Its nice to have a home port again!! [br]

Welcome to the new hangout Ray!

Welcome to WIT Ray, you will.find many WG who are now excited to call this their new home!

Welcome Ray happy to see you made it over! Great job Dayman.

Welcome Ray - WIT is a great place that I'm sure you will enjoy!

[font color=#77)7)4]Nice that you made it over here Ray! I'm glad the D-Man tracked you down![/font]

Glad to see you made it over here. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum Ray!!! Glad you were able to find us.

Welcome Ray and enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to the Forum, Ray. Glad you found your way here

[font color=#)979e6]Nice to see you came on board Ray& enjoy your Tyme here. :)[/font]

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)f4f97 size=4]Glad you came on board the new Forum![/font]

Glad Dayman got you here and a very warm welcome! Don`t forget to thank Dayman, buy him a beer......or 2!!! LOL.......

Welcome and glad you made it.

Great work as usual Dayman .... welcome home Ray.[br]MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom