Obris Morgan Infinity

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
My new OB Infinity arrived this morning. Sized it up. At 43mm, it’s a great fit.

RNMHuD.jpg

rBbRlD.jpg

UNlJbm.jpg

wQNYHh.jpg

rS2kwm.jpg

Fits great. A lot of watch for the $$. Extra strap as well.
One thing I would do without is all the writing on the dial. I believe that was mentioned in a review.
All in all, a very nice watch. Won’t be my last Obris Morgan.

that's a beaut...nice profile...cerrullian blue minute orange diamond second stopper... bezel got nice C & C bezel machining...guess they did not need " mechanical " taking up latitude on 10-2...torch lume BGW9 bathroom party for 1:dance2:

u got a bad case horo virus...hope this OM gave u a BUZZ... enjoy long tyme

Congrats Buzz - looks great! I sized mine up and am wearing now as well - love the size and fit! Is yours the blue dial?

Congrats Buzz - looks great! I sized mine up and am wearing now as well - love the size and fit! Is yours the blue dial?

Thanks Rob. Yes it is the blue dial. Real hard to tell from the pics. I had it in the sunlight and it definitely has a sunray finish.

Buzz, great pics and the dial color is da bomb. Glad your got your 1st OM!
I'm jealous so now I have to catch one myself.

I like that one. I was trying to put in for one and they sold out really fast--at least the first "traunch" did. I've chased a few in the secondary market but never actually landed one.

Definitely a great pick up Buzz! Major Congrats!

Received this OB on 1-21-2019 and today is 2-22-2019. I’ve kept it running since I got it. Today it’s only +15 sec. after a month.(ETA 2824-2) I say that’s pretty darn good. I really like this watch.

Back
Top Bottom