Last Purchase in 2018: Boschett

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I picked this up from our member timcat aka Robert. Great guy to do sales with. Robert sold his early version PVD Cavedweller with gray face and non hacking Citizen 8215 movement. Watch came in immaculate and I really enjoy this one. This is my third Cavedweller and last. Still waiting on the elusive white Harpoon to rise from the deep sea. On these earlier bracelets, they did not have the three microadjustments on the ratcheting clasp that they now have.

View attachment 18140
View attachment 18141

:outstand: A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

attachment.php

I saw that one from TC for $395.00. Someone also got a good deal on this Artego 500 for $245.00. These don't come up too often and Artego has been discontinued a long time ago.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Nice! I have the same watch with black dial - very good looking.

TC gave me a better deal than his asking price being that he is a great guy and we are fellow Wits.:applaud:

TC gave me a better deal than his asking price being that he is a great guy and we are fellow Wits.:applaud:

sweet BCD...grey a hot pantone of BASEL 2015 i think...cheers TC & PACCO giving & getting horo happy ending

Glad you like the watch Stan!

That is a really cool version of the Cave Dweller, and one you don't see very often. There's something about that gray dial and the black IP that just works.

Enjoy!

Great looking watch. Glad your experience was above and beyond as expected. I myself am still waiting for that elusive white dial Harpoon. Yours is looking pretty nice to say the least. Congratulations and enjoy. :dance:

Me 2 Brad, it’s hot. I want 1 or 2. Just not sure which piece I want to add next to my stable. Don’t know if I should aim high end or low or stay in the middle? Might just not buy anything. If I do stay do slip and buy something this will get a good look again. Congrats, you did gr8.

Happy ending to 2018 for sure. A beaut for sure Stan and glad Robert took care of you.

Great looking pick-up. I've bought from Robert as well and he delivers as promised and is awesome to work with. Also packs watches for war on the shipping front and that's a good thing. Congrats on the Cave Dweller and like you I would recommend buying from Robert(Timecat) anytime he has something listed you are interested in.

That is truly a beautiful watch! The Cave-Dweller is just one of those amazing watches I've lusted after (and even put onto my Must-Buy List), but I keep missing out on the good deals or just plain forget that I want one, and I hate it when that happens... At any rate, that is one timepiece that certainly deserves a Laurel & Hearty handshake, not to mention my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing pickup. I hope you enjoy the bloody HECK out of that watch for many happy years to come! :)

Congrats on a GREAT looking TIMEpiece. Loving the lume on it too. A great way to end the year 2018. May 2019 brings you more great deals and steals. Enjoy and thanks for sharing

Congratulations on picking this one up. I have the white dial Limited Edition "Watch Freeks" Cave Dweller from some years back and it is still one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom