Orient Shake-O or Mako XL

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
I have never owned this watch before so the lack of the hand wind feature really isn’t a dealbreaker. The watch cost $114 shipped so that’s a pretty damn good deal. I will time the watch over 24 hours and if it’s reasonably accurate I’ll keep it.
e7445343ca3a2173cf9ccb3fbbc44685.jpg
66bce09a49792767ca1e11409fac09a7.jpg
deb124951bef14fc197117e20d1775fe.jpg
3623e472c7fc1f6711f6df7b851f12f7.jpg
6a319310c73b97e4bd3f69e3468564ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:outstand:A big congratulations, BD! I have this piece, and it is truly marvelous!:up::applaud:

:outstand:A big congratulations, BD! I have this piece, and it is truly marvelous!:up::applaud:
When I opened the box I was just kind of confused I really didn’t know what to make of the watch . The overall fit and finish of the watch is pretty decent given the low price tag.

The green color is perfect in my op. What a deal !!! You'll keep it. Willing to bet :cheers:

SAWEET!!!
Only $114 for a watch with an in house movement!?! That's a DAMN good dealio, and she's a looker! Congrats!

You'll keep it..it will be in good company
Orient%20Mako%20XL%20best.jpg

Wow...did not know photobucket would watermark MY photo. Guess it's time to delete my account.

btw i just fired off am ranting email to photobucket telling them I want a royalty for advertising THEIR site on my photo.

Nice watch & nice price - congratulations & enjoy!

Easy there !!! Don’t mess with Texas! LOL I’m not even from here I just moved here about 15 years ago.[/QUOTE

the alamo is in the tradition of a glorious defeat...just like custer's last stand... wherein an impetuous cavalry officer was defeated by aboriginal warriors... both the alamo and custer's last stand were catalytic events immortalized in the consciousness of the nation and rallying cries for later US military victories ...

the defeat at alamo is the catalyst for sam houston's victory over santa anna... " remember the alamo " and many say a direct contributor to texas becoming a part of united states rather than remaining part of spain...would like to see it... though i know it's surrounded by concrete now...

Easy there !!! Don’t mess with Texas! LOL I’m not even from here I just moved here about 15 years ago.[/QUOTE

the alamo is in the tradition of a glorious defeat...just like custer's last stand... wherein an impetuous cavalry officer was defeated by aboriginal warriors... both the alamo and custer's last stand were catalytic events immortalized in the consciousness of the nation and rallying cries for later US military victories ...

the defeat at alamo is the catalyst for sam houston's victory over santa anna... " remember the alamo " and many say a direct contributor to texas becoming a part of united states rather than remaining part of spain...would like to see it... though i know it's surrounded by concrete now...
I get it I was just making a joke . We visit once or twice a year depending on how many times we have family in town. It’s amazing to me how little people know about the Alamo as a matter of fact people outside of Texas think Alamo is only the brand of beer on King of the Hill.

She’s a beauty, congrats! I definitely think you should keep her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great price and liking the Green Vibe lots! Congrats BD

Congrats BD on your Orient Mako XL acquisition, the color combination of lime and black looks outstanding! Thanks for sharing the great photos and enjoy!

Looks great with a green with envy bezel , congrats.

Back
Top Bottom