(Expired)Reserve 55Mm Akula 5050.C Silvertone Chrono Bracelet Sizzle Price: $99.73

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
677-150 - Invicta Reserve Men's 55Mm Akula Swiss Quartz Chronograph Bracelet Watch - Image of product 677-150

QUICKVIEW
677-150 - Invicta Reserve Men's 55Mm Akula Swiss Quartz Chronograph Bracelet Watch
Must Have Buy: $99.99

olor:
  • 677-150_01_swatch

• 677-150_00_swatch

Last edited:
An :outstand:bargain for sure.:wink: Thanks Lee.:hat:

Hey Lee! I know you and I both picked up on the blue dial auto model for, was it $79.99? Are you interested in this chrono? $99 isn't bad for a Ronda 5050. I'm liking the white dial! :)

Dam! I knew you’d be onto me about this! LOL
I do like white dial, but now I’m afraid of the white out hands with little contrast.
I’m leaning towards the Charcoal dial as well. I think its a GR8 price.
Can’t decide.

I didn't think of that, but looking at the pics and videos of the white dial again, I see what you mean about the white on white. But in my humble opinion, I think when this in on your wrist in real life, the hands will be plenty noticeable. (btw, I missed out on that Aragon Divemaster II in Piano Black on Amazon for $106, it's back to $133, I guess I waited too long!)

Yeah you can’t wait on those Amazon deals when they get that low. FS w/Prime is a nice bonus.
I’ve bought a couple there only to see them go lower as well. It’s all a game anyway. Gotta be happy @ the right price.
What really scares me is if I buy this Akula now, since it’s brand new, what if IT shows up on yeller tag too for like $59 2 months from now! Haha you lose. My Yeller tag $88 Akula Auto is still one to beat tho. Love it! :)

You're totally right. This am I looked at that 106 and wondered if it would go another step lower, but it obviously didn't. I played the waiting game and lost. With this Akula, I also get you, but if 88 was a low water mark, 99 for the quartz chrono isn't so bad, will it go lower? Well maybe it will, but maybe not. I can't help feeling that if I buy it, like you say, it will be cheaper later on. But if I decide to pass, it will disappear and never be seen again!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom