Aragon DM Meteorite.....

neil1969

Tyme Twister
Hey watch fam . I know we've seen members finally gettin this one home and I'm thinkin we're gonna see many more soon , so here's mine.

Aragon Dive Master Muonionalusta Meterorite Dial. She has the Swiss ETA 2824 movement. I picked up the 45MM in the black IP. Scored LE # 2/100.

My first impressions are that the watch is beautiful. Love the look of the Meterorite against the black . The red second hand and the red outline around the date window make a great little pop of color. The ladder hands look great . The only things I don't love is the heft of the bracelet. I would have liked the links to be a little thicker and more substantial, and of course I don't dig the cyclops , but I'm no microsurgeon so she stays intact any way . My best watch to date .
62c3a36da0627a1091a285145dd051d0.jpg
43d6d723d972dfb5adc7f7c039051121.jpg
4dc2c8bf95c806628d2b036253e473e7.jpg
f06877528d4c1a8a77ca76bb854a6b69.jpg
a12e0ae9442b31a2fe5b3db4cda73a30.jpg
a280d53e9b032c79d20382cc33b6ecdf.jpg
Check out my pics and let me know what you think ...

Some nice looking space rock there Neil. I bet you wear that for awhile. And a great looking dial. The 45mm is a big looking 45

Congrats Neil. That is a really nice watch from Aragon. Nice you scored #002. Wear it often.

Since you are "neil1969" it is very fitting that you pulled a low #:outstand:

Congratz Neil & Enjoy!...Thanx for sharing:cheers:

So freaking bad ass. I need mine to arrive ASAP

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

CONGRATULATIONS on a terrific pickup, Neil!! I am thoroughly blown away by the contrast between the meteorite and that gorgeous black IP! And the 45mm (which is definitely what I would've gotten) looks amazing on your wrist, too! I'm not pleased to hear about the bracelet issue, and I have to totally agree with you on the cyclops issue, but I don't think I'd've seen either or both as a show stopper(s); the rest of the deal is just too sensational for that to happen... Sooo, in the final analysis, I think you kicked glutes and took titles, mon ami!! Enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this marvelous hunk of watch flesh!! :) :) :)

Oh Yea! That's what I'm talking about! Woohoo! GREAT SCORE NEIL!!!!!

Looks like the Wingman selected a really nice slice of space rock for you (to go with that number 2 LE). Winner all the way around!

Congrats!!!

Neil, even if I didn't think you were a stand up guy I'd tell you this is a badass watch! Congrats man, wear it in good health.

You lucky boy! I have been impatiently awaiting mine. Hope it gets dropped today. Congrats Neil!

I have an email to send you too. When I get some time I will drop you a line.

Nicely Neil and having ETA 2824 with space rock is a great combo. Your PVD case choice really makes the meteorite standout.

The wrist shot is money for sure.

Looks great, congrats. :up:

(still waiting to pick up mine)

Back
Top Bottom