Bringing Watchmaking Back to America - Assembled in the USA Ameriquartz

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_Snq0Kk_SAqPblBxvnb6ITlSMJtz-rKcRW_A=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Long Island Watch
Published on Aug 4, 2019

Today we will start on a journey - there's a company that is bringing watchmaking and movement making back to America. That company is Fine Timepiece Solutions, and the product is Ameriquartz.
Producing an American made movement is the largest hurdle to producing a watch that is "Made in the USA".
This video will be the first of a series explaining both FTS and Ameriquartz.

https://www.ftsusa.us/

Bringing Watchmaking Back to America - Assembled in the USA Ameriquartz

We are proud to introduce ourselves as the first industrial watch movement supplier based in the USA in over 50 years. Our goal to supply high quality movements built in the USA has now been achieved with the cooperation of expert local providers and our technical and IP partners around the world.

Our Ameriquartz movements are fully assembled, tested, and regulated at our Fountain Hills, Arizona facility and are constructed from domestic and foreign components, as we move towards our goal of total vertical integration and an unqualified “Made in USA” standard.

Our cleanrooms, equipment, and training match the best industry standards and we look forward to powering the next generation of watches made in the USA as well as around the world.

FTS is your Fine Timepiece Solution for watches made in the USA.

https://watchintyme.com/showthread....American-Watch-Industry&highlight=Ameriquartz

Last edited:
I wonder if Timex would eventually use these in their American Document Collection one day for a 100% made in America watch. That would be great.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

$210.00 seems reasonable compared to the regular prices of Shinola.

• Stainless Steel case.
  • Heavy duty 2pc nylon strap.
  • Sapphire crystal.
  • Width without crown: 38mm
  • Water resistant: 100 meters
  • Thickness: 10.5mm
  • Lug width: 20mm
  • Lug tip to lug tip length: 45mm
  • Assembled in the USA, Ameriquartz 7122 quartz movement.
  • Luminous hands and dial.
all metal, jeweled and fully serviceable if ever needed.

7122+B.jpg
7122+F.jpg

Cool. I’ll be looking forward to seeing stuff from them[/QUOTE

I'm not into quartz movements so this doesn't work for me. But the big question will be will they make TIMEpieces that cover a range of styles? I look forward to seeing them nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom