Raven Defender shipping has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Raven Defender shipping has begun. Be patient with us, we have over 200 to check and ship and we inspect each watch before shipping. We will be at this all week.

13483062_1055200014569462_4022695153646655442_o.jpg

Just :outstand:Thanks for the HU, and news, Mike.:good::applaud:

Thanks for posting Mike! I don't see mine but my DLC soon will be on my wrist. All is good.

Wish one of those was coming my way...

These beauties shipped this week also,the Turquoise in both dials is sold out ! A few must have been shipped earlier seen them in the wild.

Shipping will begin the week of June 20th, 2016.

instagram-0624.jpg

bm4205.jpg
bm4206.jpg

FLIEGER KOOL...

my Daddy said; " you can't dance
with all the girls at the party TRANSLATION: no trigger pull for me

Not only would eyE want to dance with all the girls,but the ones that really caught my eyE would wanna stick them in the car trunk and bring them home to stuff into the closet ,just in case the mood strikes.

joy-ride-3-rusty-nail.jpg

Last edited:
Day2 and no tracking number yet, maybe the DLC's are shipping last. Doesn't look like Steve is going by pledge date like the MEGS, I pledged on 10/19 and the dates on these are later by at least a week. Maybe tomorrow:up:

Received my tracking # yesterday, but it doesn't look like they made it to the post office yet. Every step is a delay !!!!

Received my tracking # yesterday, but it doesn't look like they made it to the post office yet. Every step is a delay !!!!

Maybe these had priority.

Stevral Watches at Stevral Watches.

3 hrs · Stilwell, KS ·

Today we were able to get all of the bronze Moray pre-orders packed and shipped out. The turquoise stone dials were the first to sell out, but we still have 6 other versions still available on our website. The watch ships with both leather and rubber straps. Learn more on our website...

That is unstandable I got my Meg and Moray to hold me over. Thanks for posting Mike.

Maybe these had priority.

My tracking # was emailed to me on Tuesday, as of today it still hasn't been sent to the post office. I paid in full on October 15th, we've had delays due to straps, which I won't be wearing. I'm happy to add a Raven to my collection, but I won't buy another, especially on pre-order/kickstart. I'm sure a lot of you think I'm being unfair, but my patience has run out and I want the watch already !

My tracking # was emailed to me on Tuesday, as of today it still hasn't been sent to the post office. I paid in full on October 15th, we've had delays due to straps, which I won't be wearing. I'm happy to add a Raven to my collection, but I won't buy another, especially on pre-order/kickstart. I'm sure a lot of you think I'm being unfair, but my patience has run out and I want the watch already !

Your money,your decision,I can understand some people losing patience waiting on pre-orders,but this is just a guess on my part,doubt if you will see anymore KS campaigns in the near future from SteVral,that is why the latest bronze Megs were done the way they were,your not invoiced on them until they are ready,so the money stays with you.

Hey Paul I feel what you are saying you are still ahead of me still no shipping notice. But with that being said in the first post here that RW posted Steve said 10 to 20 a day and 200 watches with my simple math skills that means at least 10 days to ship for all of them. So my best guest is if I don't get anything by the middle of next week I will give Steve a call and find out what the status is. I am fine and figured it would take till sometime next week for mine to get here. I am not down playing anything you typed and I hope you get yours soon real soon so mine will ship. Take care

correction Steve said the 10 to 20 a day in Kickstarter, sorry

Last edited:
This was from Steve on June 22nd .

We have been shipping the Raven Defender pre-orders since Monday and will continue for the rest of the week. You will get an email notice when your label has been created. Please be patient as we have 200+ orders to send out and we are checking over each watch carefully.
Next Monday we plan to add the purchase buttons for the remaining Defender watches and also buttons to purchase extra rubber or leather straps. We want to complete the shipping before we start taking new orders, so please check back Monday if you are looking to
purchase the Defender.
We also plan to open a pre-order for the upcoming Raven Trekker 40mm. This new design and pre-order opportunity will be presented after we have completed the Defender shipping.

Nothing today well there is always next week. Come on tracking number.

Last edited:
Here are a few happy customer photos,the blue rocks ,you could only get that color on the KS campaign.
my-favorite-martian-antennae.gif

13532969_1275759845768139_4437093057295698019_n.jpg
13434856_1036921526355123_5883938737854808122_n.jpg
13466361_1249784585056912_4720368319474321269_n.jpg
13434870_10153960822749934_1615397634056599093_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom