Wing,Taking any request

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Wing are you taking any request.Can you make an Aragon watch like these.These are your ideas already.
ONE_OF_A_KIND_5_zpsjwietihy.jpg
AD711AGR-3_zps10uielyy.jpg

Last edited:
The mechanical skeleton one I'm liking.I have the other two.

What's up guys,don't you want to post on this tread.Purely hypothetical.If you were granted one wish and Wing could almost guarantee it,what would it be?

I'm looking forward to a next gen Aragon version of the Android Divemaster Enforcer.
Whenever you get ready, I will be too Wing!

I'm Waitin' for the return or introduction of the 55mm Aragon Gauge here!:wait:

image2%252520%25252835%252529.JPG
image3%252520%25252831%252529.JPG

:think:...No Offense scantor but isn't a 1 of a Kind, a 1 of a Kind?:dunno:

I would like to see a brand new watch.Brand new case ,bracelet.movement,name,etc,besides the one's I posted.Oh more thing.A brand new tourbillon watch.I know Wing wasn't making anymore anytime soon,but I would love to have one more.Love his tourby's.:wait:

Last edited:
I'm Waitin' for the return or introduction of the 55mm Aragon Gauge here!:wait:

image2%252520%25252835%252529.JPG
image3%252520%25252831%252529.JPG

:think:...No Offense scantor but isn't a 1 of a Kind, a 1 of a Kind?:dunno:

Yes it is but I like to see that skelly in production.I just missed out on that watch. I would give the other two up for that one.I wonder if anybody grab it here.

Last edited:
I would like to see a brand new watch.Brand new case ,bracelet.movement,name,etc,besides the one's I posted.Oh more thing.A brand new tourbillon watch.I know Wing wasn't making anymore anytime soon,but I would love to have one more.Love his tourby's.:wait:

I agree!! I have two of his tourby's and love them both!!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to a next gen Aragon version of the Android Divemaster Enforcer.
Whenever you get ready, I will be too Wing!

I Spotted this on FB Arthur & it's Just for you :wink::

Hello sir Wing Liang!! :) Hope all is well with you & your family!! :) if I may ask,are there any plans for a re release of the dme under the aragon label?

Wing Liang Hello, a new Aragon Enforcer is coming out in October/November.:up:

I Spotted this on FB Arthur & it's Just for you :wink::

Hello sir Wing Liang!! :) Hope all is well with you & your family!! :) if I may ask,are there any plans for a re release of the dme under the aragon label?

Wing Liang Hello, a new Aragon Enforcer is coming out in October/November.:up:

Thank you Lee, you just made my day. Gotta start putting some money away in the sock drawer and make some more room in the DME drawer!

Last edited:
Something new that's never been seen would be sweet. I know they're coming. Just a matter of time.

Thank you Lee, you just made my day. Gotta start putting some money away in the sock drawer and make some more room in the DME drawer!

I noticed you have crowns pulled on automatics. I thought that was just a quartz thing? awesome stash of enforcers by the way

I noticed you have crowns pulled on automatics. I thought that was just a quartz thing? awesome stash of enforcers by the way

Thank You. You are observant and correct my friend. Crown pulling IS a quartz thang. I just pulled the crowns on these so I could set the tyme on all of them to 10 after 10 for the photo (it's an OCD thang, I need help and medication LOL!) :grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom