A Week On The Wrist: Apple Watch Series 4

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AN66SAxEgZnCbdULBhf8qMjzjZiCAE6l1AXgTU8U2A=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Hodinkee
Published on Sep 19, 2018
Last week, Apple announced a new generation of Apple Watch and HODINKEE managing editor Stephen Pulvirent was among those fortunate enough to be loaned one for a review. He's spent the last six days wearing the Series 4, putting it through its paces.

He's been checking out all those new, supposedly life-changing features that were exuberantly spoken about during Apple's keynote presentation at the perfectly-appointed Steve Jobs Theater. He's been exploring the updated operating system, watchOS 5, to see how the Apple Watch is changing at the platform level. He's been thinking a lot about Apple's long-term vision for the Apple Watch and how it's starting to come into clearer focus. And, finally, he's been thinking about how the Apple Watch Series 4 stands up as a product on its own merits and whether or not I think you should open up your Macbook, launch Safari, and pre-order one right now.

Let's get into it.

​Very impressive, and a handy tool for the tech savvy. Thanks Mike.:cheers:

I'm not looking to be Dick Tracy, don't need a instrument like this on my wrist.
Thanks Mike

A lot of people wear these Apple watches. I took one of my daughters into the hospital for hernia surgery and everyone in the surgery department seemed to be wearing one.

Back
Top Bottom