Lee is NO LONGER MIA!

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
The Deals Master is going to need some backup for a couple days. His router is dead and he can't get it replaced until Monday or Tuesday (Dec. 3 or 4th).
Hopefully he'll be back up and running soon :dance2:

Lee cooked it with all the posting he does.
He needs a magic router :man:

giphy.gif

Hopefully this down time will give his typing fingers a rest. We don't want wear him out too soon!! :)

monastic asceticism good...anti-consumption...resist...

-enjoy the tyme LEE ...take walks-hear bird song-look at stars-enjoy sunset-count breaths

that sucks. I just got mine replaced on Wednesday, as per my Comcast speed thread. Speeds were +900Mbp. Had an outage on Friday night, which was fixed, but now see speeds in the 600's. Gonna call them if this persists.

Time for a little, well deserved, "Down Time".:wink:

Thanx All!:hat:

It Has been agonizing but the wife & I decided it was time to upgrade our data plan on our phones to unlimited.

Turns out to be a bonus anyway, seems now that I'm a "Senior" :no:...its time to reap the benefits.:happy:
We switched to a senior plan and now the unlimited data even costs less than our old plan.:wink:

So I'm actually using my cell's hotspot to be on the forum so its a little slow but it looks like I'll be able to hobble around here & get the job done.:lol:
The new router should be here in a few days and things will return to normal then.:dance2:

Thanx for all the forum support!:jump:

Thanx All!:hat:

It Has been agonizing but the wife & I decided it was time to upgrade our data plan on our phones to unlimited.

Turns out to be a bonus anyway, seems now that I'm a "Senior" :no:...its time to reap the benefits.:happy:
We switched to a senior plan and now the unlimited data even costs less than our old plan.:wink:

So I'm actually using my cell's hotspot to be on the forum so its a little slow but it looks like I'll be able to hobble around here & get the job done.:lol:
The new router should be here in a few days and things will return to normal then.:dance2:

Thanx for all the forum support!:jump:

I was gonna suggest the wireless hot spot thing but I figured you were a tech guy and I would look stupid even suggesting it LOL! I use mine all the time and am constantly wondering if it's a way to get away from the dastardly cable company.

Now, CAN WE GET SOME DEALS, PLEASE!!!!:lol:

Well dang, was looking forward to saving some money. Oh well, back to buying.

that sucks. I just got mine replaced on Wednesday, as per my Comcast speed thread. Speeds were +900Mbp. Had an outage on Friday night, which was fixed, but now see speeds in the 600's. Gonna call them if this persists.
I hope that you're back and faster Lee. As a follow up, I tested my speed this AM, after the wife and kids left for school, taking thier iPhones with them. Yep, speeds are back up to +900Mpbs. So the number of devices on line at the time does matter, as literature/web articles and posts suggests.

940 Mbps/880 Mbps is overkill for the average household. I gave Comcast the boot, their service sucks.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...snt-throttle-heaviest-internet-users-anymore/

https://dataplan.xfinity.com/faq/
Never heard of it [data cap] until now. It'as not in NJ or PA. Besides, now they include Netflix in the upper tier plans, so it would not make sense for them to offer unlimited streaming, then impose a cap, BUT we have seen them do much worse. Then again, I wonder if they would count such streaming. Either way, one might hit 1TB after watching several movies if they did. but what did you expect from these slimeball companies? they try to screw you as much and as often as possible. At least my bill is lower for the next two years. I'll call them in 2 yrs for the next deal, lol.

Back
Top Bottom