Nethuns Scuba 500 Meteorite dial/Ceramic bezel/4.8mm box sapphire NH35 watch $377.08

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://www.seriouswatches.com/collections/nethuns/products/nethuns-scuba-500-sps510-special-edition

In stock

• Same day shipping on orders placed Mon-Fri (business days) by 3pm CEST.
  • Free worldwide shipping

The Nethuns Scuba 500 SPS510 Special Edition is a very comfortable and beautiful vintage style diving watch with a stunning meteorite dial. This means every dial is unique and has awesome stripes and patterns. This material plays every nicely with light and it's bound to attract compliments! All the specifications are just right: a mechanical Made in Japan SII NH35 movement, gorgeous domed sapphire glass, 500m water resistance, a ceramic bezel and a comfortable rubber strap. What more can you wish for? A great price! And that's just what Nethuns did with the Scuba. This watch offers a tremendous amount of value for money, especially when you take Nethuns' superior level of finishing into account.

The 41mm diameter case (with a 42mm bezel) is very comfortable for nearly every wrist. It does have a fairly big lug to lug distance of 51mm, but that's essential to the design of the watch. It's a great watch to take with you on your diving journeys, your desk diving journeys or just a casual stroll.

SeriousWatches is an authorised dealer of Nethuns watches. This watch comes with a 2 year warranty, the beautiful Nethuns box and the manual/warranty booklet. Worldwide shipping is included.

Photo-Feb-08-3-36-29-PM.jpg

Photo-Feb-12-7-42-16-PM.jpg
Photo-Feb-12-7-42-01-PM.jpg

7718158128_IMG_1062.jpg

Photo-Feb-08-3-44-28-PM.jpg

Photo-Feb-13-4-45-01-PM.jpg

https://www.watchreport.com/nethuns-scuba-500-meteorite-hands-watch-review/

The lume is fantastic, as I expected. Most microbrands know that guys who buy in this segment expect crazy lume, lumed bezels etc. The Nethuns Scuba 500 Meteorite does not disappoint in that aspect at all. Strong C3 superluminova is used on the markers, hands and bezel. Not only does it glow very bright, but it is long lasting as well. Cheap luminescence was not used here.

The lugs look like they are going to be straight and sit awkward on the wrist, but they don’t. They lugs have a nice curve that make the Nethuns Scuba 500 Meteorite comfortable to wear.

As I noted in my last review of a Nethuns watch, they do a pretty damn good job when it comes to case machining and finishing. This one is no exception. The high polish is beautiful and the grind lines for the brushed sections are even, and I can find no rough edges around the case.

Good attributes, and meteorite dial make this attractive, but needs drilled lugs !

Unbeatable value....I would be on it in a heartbeat if it was 44mm. Still, the lug to lug at 51mm might make it play a little larger. I'm going to think on it......

Thanks RW!

getting a lot for little moola here. Reminds me of a Zelos design. I think there were a couple people here with different Nethuns that had good things to say about the quality. I'm with Robert, were it a 44mm it would be a slam dunk. But 42mm (bezel width) and 51mm lug to lug. I bet it wears a little larger, probably similar to the Evant Decodiver.

Obviously it has a very Rolex type aesthetic but honestly it doesn't feel like a direct homage to me. Typically I don't like Mercedes style hands but it works here.

Very cool.

They do some fast shipping. Ordered yesterday and it's arriving Monday. From the Netherlands. Not one of them slooow boats China uses. :)

Great watches for the $$$$, bought the Blue/Black Dial Version about 3 months ago, runs great, wears nice, very happy with the overall quality, would definitely buy another variation.

It was up for the same price for almost a month when I made the OP. I was kind of surprised it took until yesterday to sellout. I already own one meteorite dial and that's enough for me. If it was another stone dial like turquoise or something I don't have I would have snagged one myself.

db72324ff95c76da84d4e9f5a08fc237.jpg
201410230221493457b.jpg

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Helson Jade

Back
Top Bottom