Ready For The Big Date

TymeBandit

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I've really got to stop peeking at Lee's Hot Deals pages and the For Sale by WiT members forum. While scrolling in the latter I started salivating when I saw Rob's (Gopennstate) listing for his Swiss powered Deep Blue Master 2000. Those who have these, like them a lot so you don't see them come up for sale often, especially with the rare ETA 2826.2 BIG DATE movement. I contacted Rob and worked out a super smooth transaction, and a couple of days later ... TA-DOW ... it was on my wrist. Rob has a few copies of this model and apparently this one got the least wrist time because he was willing to let go of it and it arrived to me in minty fresh condition. I swapped around a few full and half links Rob had saved in the kit to get the perfect fit, and immediately realized why owners of these love them so much. Here are some pics of this sweet operating and accurate Deep Blue beast.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Arthur!:up::applaud:

Beautiful !!!
Congrats, Arthur !!!
Wear that deep-diving dog in the best of health !!! :up:

Way to go Arthur. A sweet looking TIMEpiece that looks great on your wrist. A true Deep Blue beauty. Congrats, enjoy and thanks for sharing

Dang it! You gotta get outta this horological spiral you're in, Arthur! You're spending way too much scratch on these pickups! Especially THIS one, that is just too COOL for SCHOOL! You need to get CONTROL of yourself, mon ami, and the best way to do that is to immediately give THIS watch to a needy rodent; preferably a mouse, who would greatly appreciate such a gesture...ahem, yes. OKAY, OKAY! Just kidding, for cripes' sake! I am -- of course! -- very envious of such an awesome acquisition as this. but that does not mean I'm not happy for you; au contraire! Here's hoping you will enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this mah-velous timepiece for many, many years to come! :wink:

Great pics Arthur - that Master 2000 Big Date looks great on your wrist! Thanks again for the smooth sale and I hope that this beauty sees plenty of wrist time for you!

Sweet timepiece! A great transaction just solidifies the deal. Nice pics as per usual. Congratulations Arthur on a nice watch. Enjoy.

:wow:"Stop" Lookin' @ Lee's Deal's!!:cry: Oh the Humanity!!:lol:

Nice pick-up Arthur.:cheers: That'll teach ya'(Maybe)

Back
Top Bottom