Watch Spotting - Brand Ambassadors - Mainstream Market

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Bruce Williams
Published on May 30, 2019

What do you think of Brand Ambassadors? What watches have you spotted on public figures out 'in the wild?'

Brand Ambassadors have always help move product, whatever it may be. That's marketing.:wink: Thanks Mike.:hat:

Unless someone points it out then I don't notice, but understand the value!

Good video but I have never bought a watch or anything else just because it was in a movie or some celebrity was pushing it since I became an adult. All though my ex GF will say I never grew up! LOL I actually find it to be a turn off for a specific brand if they push it on a show or pay a celebrity to be their snake oil salesman. It's like in my other hobby collecting guitars I am not interested in signature models just because so and so plays that particular model guitar that the manufacturer put his name on it. I do own some signature guitars but I bought them according to price not the person who's name us on it. I will say marketing plays a huge role in hocking products! Some of the most famous brands might not be all they are cracked up to be but the constant shoving a product in peoples faces does make a huge difference. This is all paid advertising plain and simple. Of course I am always wondering what watch a person is wearing even if it's a guy on the street. I have been known to ask a complete stranger what kind of watch is that if I do not recognize it.

Back
Top Bottom