My First Marina Militare's

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
I like the appearance of these and I know I could never afford the real thing so this homage will have to do.

I purchased a 47mm lefty and a 44mm. These have been keeping surprisingly good time and I have been really pleased with the purchase. If you like this style this is a great alternative to the original.

Thanks for looking!

16860398256_8d668cc6f7_z.jpg
16700172769_080071c5f7_z.jpg
16678971287_1c1eaffc0a_z.jpg
16885312711_fb4783dc8d_z.jpg
16860399496_8ecc497351_z.jpg
16698907140_2411174cc8_z.jpg
16678973137_85cded298b_z.jpg

Great wrist shots looks good.

They give a lot of bank for the buck , congrats.

I wouldn't mind having this good looking timepiece in my collection. Congrats on picking one up for yourself buddy. 8-)

looks fantastic!!!! :)

What an amazing duo of MM's you have added to your collection! They look commanding on the wrist, and are very comfy with their leather straps. Thanks for sharing the great photos and enjoy!

They look great, I've been meaning to pick one these up for a few years now. Congrats & great wrist shots !

Those look great! It's just a matter of time before I have to get one.

The Lefty is really nice, congrats![br]maybe because I'm a Lefty , lol

A lotta folks have been very happy with these, Steve. Next best option to the real thing.[br]Congrats, and thanks for the pics!

[font size=3 face=georgia color=#77)7)4] A Great Lookin' Duo Steve, Congrats! [/font]

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#e62b)9][em]A big congratulations, Steve! Two outstanding additions to your collection. Two great looks on the wrist for sure. Very sharp photos. Looking good, 36). ENJOY, my friend, and wear them in good WIT health![/em][a href=]
font]

A real nice pair of MM winners. You just can't beat them at those prices, congrats and enjoy them both.

Another from Manbushiji I am eyeballing

You did very well indeed, Steve. Beautiful photos too. Congratulations and enjoy!

[quote source=/post/)7477)/thread timestamp=)427)2)757 author=@bswsc]Another from Manbushiji I am eyeballing [/quote]That is where both of these came from.[br][br]A little slow on the shipping, but responds quickly to email inquires. I would buy from them again.

[quote author=@admin source=/post/)7478)/thread timestamp=)427)2738)][quote source=/post/)7477)/thread author=@bswsc timestamp=)427)2)757]Another from Manbushiji I am eyeballing [/quote]That is where both of these came from.[br][br]A little slow on the shipping, but responds quickly to email inquires.  I would buy from them again.[/quote][br][br][br]How many days from order placed to arrived ?

This is one of 3 I am eyeballing as my next watch purchase
ABD4F6)8-5F))-4C7E-8)88-)3)B)744B9)E.png_zps9p6dubya.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom