Aragon Caprice Gemstone.....

neil1969

Tyme Twister
Hey watch fam , I picked up my latest Aragon off of Wings Labor Day Sale . I had my eye on this one since it came out but the price never dropped enough to spark me into action until now . I don't have time to size it right now but I took a couple quick pics to show you. I just mentioned to Dan the other day that because I spent too much lately on my other hobby that I wasn't buying another watch for awhile , see how that turned out , lol . Anyway check out the pics and let me know your thoughts .
54a440100f07bfac275a037efcb8edb0.jpg
b9f212e32f379eeaa136cc81eaaac12a.jpg
8e4b9e8e54dd86ecfcc16ce6da6eecf5.jpg
6f9c1094a2deb812a26999379148e47e.jpg
cb4bf69b0f4a9f52892b370536b9945e.jpg

:outstand:A marvelous addition to the collection, indeed! A big congratulations!:up::applaud:

Way to cave man! That is a really nice looking watch though. I have liked this one since its debut as well. Enjoy it.

When I find some time I have some stuff I am going to email you as well.

Way to cave man! That is a really nice looking watch though. I have liked this one since its debut as well. Enjoy it.

When I find some time I have some stuff I am going to email you as well.
thanks man ,lookin forward to it !

Congrats on a beautiful TIMEpiece. A sweet addiction to your collection of TIME. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

I love it when they do the quarter bezel with gemstones. There is something so decadent about it. :evil:

Thanks guys . I finally got a chance to slow down and take a look at my new beauty. I gotta say that the blue patterned dial is sweet , I dig the way it plays in the light . The LE number is 96/100, I thought that was kinda cool for some reason . Finally the sizing , that went well I had to remove all but one of the links to make it fit my 6 1/2 inch wrist . So far , so good , I think this might just be my purtiest watch yet .

Waaay too nice of a watch for a dude from PA.
Seriously, that's a Vegas watch bro... :D

I got the same watch today. I already owned the black/peridot so this was a good Labor Day sale. My number was 008/100. Enjoy your new watch.

Back
Top Bottom