MKS's full line of Sailcloth straps review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l79ZZirdmybTu6NWjedOR_SI2niFm1jHpQFgrQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Average Bros
Published on May 22, 2019

On this episode we review MKS's full line of Sailcloth straps. In general, Sailcloth straps are super tough and versatile but it's always been tough to find a decent set at an affordable price, a lot of other brands tend to get it wrong, so I'm pretty picky when it comes to this particular style of watch strap. MKS offers quite a few options, really well executed at a totally reasonable price, plus they often have special promotions for purchasing multiple units. Sure MKS didn't invent the Sailcloth strap but I honestly think their offering into the genre is a real all around winner, let me know what you think in the comments below, thanks guys!

https://www.mksnatostraps.com/collect...

On the Wrist, from off the Cuff: MKS 1pc NATO strap Review, £12 Luxury item?
Average Bros
Published on Mar 17, 2019

One this episode we take a look at nylon strap maker MKS and there killer 1pc stap offerings. These things really just ooze quality and at their just $16ea USD price tag, they can really fit into any collection.

Hmmm..

the "nato" strap looks like nice fabric for the money but I don't like the idea of one fixed fabric keeper. Personally I like the look of the hardware on nato straps and I just feel it wouldn't be very versatile to the size of your wrist.

The sailcloth straps do look very pliable which is always a sailcloth concern. But typically they are scratchy and uncomfortable when unlined. A nice rubber lining is the way to go at least most of the time, of course that may add to the price.

Thanks for the HU, information, and video's, Mike.:hat:

Back
Top Bottom