Armida A5 with old style Bezel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phins2rt

Tyme Watcher
I was able to grab the last A5 Chris had with the older style bezel last week and am so glad I did. I really am enjoying this piece. Has the 2824 Movement. I actually just purchased another one of Chris's last pieces, the A3 with a Black Bezel that will be here Monday. It also had the 2824 Movement in as well. These two will be keepers and in the rotation for a while!

5B1987C5-497C-4329-B2E5-2004C640B8CB.jpg

0E266C77-3048-4AF5-A406-D1A223418BFB.jpg

303B9043-0FCE-4F1C-ADD5-F8BD8E8450B1.jpg

CC7DDA78-5C13-45FF-9A70-0B01AF0B8053.jpg

6E7AA9EE-7FA4-4AAA-AA28-B0942630BDF2.jpg

Thanks,

Don

[em][font face=georgia color=#)92ee6 size=4]That really is a very sharp looking piece for sure. Congratulations on nailing it down. Just a dynamite look on the wrist. Awesome lume. Great photo's. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Your on a roll with the Armida watches Don. I like the look of this one a lot. Enjoy wearing it. Thank you foe the pics.

What a sweet watch. Congrats and thanks for the great pix.

Great looking watch and equally great pics.[br][br]Congratulations and enjoy!

thats a winner right there!

That's one heck of a bracelet on that watch! And I really like the brushed SS bezel along with the simple/clean dial design.

[strong]Very nice pics of a cool looking timepiece. Congrats![/strong]

Very nice Don, congrats and thanks for sharing it with us.

Another winner ... Armida apparently can do no wrong.
8.gif

[br]

dcj Avatar[br]Jul )9, 2))4 )4:4):49 GMT -4 dcj said:[br][br]I was able to grab the last A5 Chris had with the older style bezel last week and am so glad I did. I really am enjoying this piece. Has the 2824 Movement. I actually just purchased another one of Chris's last pieces, the A3 with a Black Bezel that will be here Monday. It also had the 2824 Movement in as well. These two will be keepers and in the rotation for a while![br][br][br]Nice bracelet on this one didn't last long in the rotation I seen it was up on WUS someone will snag a nice watch if they didn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom