Finally Arrived!! OVD Mars Mission

dmccartney

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
My wife is a space nut, so we had to get this when we saw the Kickstarter campaign. You may remember that I had to buy her the Xeric Trappist One when it came out about a year ago. This is a second for her space collection. The watch came with an extra strap, and we picked the black with the same blued buckle so it matched the case. I got a lume shot, but I will say it is damn hard to get my iphone to focus on it. Maybe I just needed a lower light scenario versus a pitch black bathroom. I will work on getting a better lume shot for you. Anyway, here are the pics.

GReE8ZX
GReE8ZX
GReE8ZX.jpg

i5USSiD.jpg

qJ3mEZ6.jpg

MZlNZZC.jpg

gyQL2Fp.jpg

m9QOUsU.jpg

d2SY3zu.jpg

rxBLwpc.jpg

KOA31bV.jpg

A11GU7r.jpg

exciting tyme piece...cheers to getting along with your better half...wise wit

Just so cool, looks so much better in person. Hope fully I get mine today. A big congrats!

I was really surprised when mine was sitting on the table when I got home. I didn't even know they had started shipping them yet. Enjoy it when you get yours sir, hopefully today.

Just so cool, looks so much better in person. Hope fully I get mine today. A big congrats!

I forgot about this watch until you just posted your pics. I have the moon version so passed on the Mars since they are very similar - enjoy yours.

Oh wow!!!! I love that lume!!! I don’t think I saw this one. I’m gonna have to go check them out

I was really surprised when mine was sitting on the table when I got home. I didn't even know they had started shipping them yet. Enjoy it when you get yours sir, hopefully today.
Got mine, the SS version. Nice packaging and post pics next week!

I remember that one on kickstarter...very cool indeed...I did grab a Xeric Trappist One also...I like it but the date window is useless, can't read the date to save my life...

Your wife has two unique pieces for sure...hope she enjoys them...

Back
Top Bottom