Can't beat this deal with a stick!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Picked up a One Eleven SW1 Solar Black Leather strap for $10.00 at TJ Maxx. This was definitely an unplanned trip. Traffic was crazy so we decided to avoid it and when I realized a TJ Maxx was right around the corner I asked to stop in and wait out the traffic. I was looking at a One Eleven and the girl said we have the same one in a different color for ten dollars, I said sold! LOL I also bought a sterling silver skull ring for 6 bucks!

I didn't know anything about these but did a little research when I got home I am very impressed with the watch brand.

View attachment 18936

View attachment 18937

View attachment 18938

View attachment 18939

View attachment 18940

View attachment 18941

View attachment 18942

View attachment 18943

http://www.watches.com/one-eleven-sw1-solar-black-leather-cboe2003/

Congrats, although I'm pretty sure you could beat that with a stick. As long as that Crystal isnt Flame Fusion it should be fine

Sweet TIMEpiece for tip money price. You can't beat that with a stick!
Congrats and enjoy

It costs more than that to see a movie. Nice score, John! :up:

As I've often said -- well, in all honesty, it's more like beating a dead horse, in my case :wink: -- I'm just not a big fan of quartz watches, and in truth, that's only because I don't like dealing with 25-at-a-time battery replacement fests, so when I come across technology like this at such an amazing price, I'm sold faster than the poor guy who's running away from his blind date with Mama June, AKA Honey Boo-Boo's mum. Added to all of that, I really like the thin, sleek styling of this timepiece; I could definitely see this on a mouse's wrist for time-telling duties. SooooOOOOOooooo, CONGRATULATIONS on your new score, and I hope you will enjoy it soooo much that you end up buying the company!! :)

Ok! That’s it!

2geIJj.gif

Shoot....You're impressed....I'm impressed. :wow: Did you get a deal or what? I like the dial on your watch. Solar powered also...you did just fine my friend. Congratulations and enjoy it.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom