Jomashop Authentic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundamania

Tyme Twister
Just did some first time business with Jomashop and they delivered authentic items as described at a great price. Their good reputation is well deserved.

I've bought quite a few watches from Jomashop over the years and they've come through with shining colors every time. They get two thumbs up from me. :up:

can u authenticate shades by serial # ? or another way ?

UV prophylacTic vital tO protect eye balls

I had some slight repair work needed on another pair and I took the new ones along with me to a AD and they confirmed authenticity. Nice service they provide!

I had some slight repair work needed on another pair and I took the new ones along with me to a AD and they confirmed authenticity. Nice service they provide!

smart--authenticated by AD...thank you for the thread-and confirming provenance of JOMA which also took over WOW

my doc sez all peeps get cataracts...it's all just actuarial ( if you live long enough )... translation: shades are essential with UV PROTECTION

Years ago used to be a group of guys on the Amazon watch forum that used to trash Jomashop and promote another site that was a lot more expensive. I never listened to them and have bought many watches from Jomashop over the years and never had a problem. Probably another reason Amazon closed their forums.

Years ago used to be a group of guys on the Amazon watch forum that used to trash Jomashop and promote another site that was a lot more expensive. I never listened to them and have bought many watches from Jomashop over the years and never had a problem. Probably another reason Amazon closed their forums.

Jomashop also included a very cool watch catalog with pictures of their goodies...they have a lot of Tip Top Brands!!!

Tanks for HU and this kind of information is very helpful.

i never had a joma problem...and my positive opinion was bolstered by OP authenticating shades at AD,,,have read of lots of knock-offs in shade biz with no UV...including counterfeits with no UV used in recent solar eclipse which had victims staring directly into sun with naked iris !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom