My pineapple just bit the Dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
But unlike most posts that start like this I'm not going to complain. I simply called Croton they sent me an e-mail with all the shipping information and have to pay shipping. I love Croton's lifetime warranty. Croton doesn't have a ton of watches that are my style which is super disappointing because I really love their customer service and really everything about the company.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Here is hoping everything goes quick, and smooth for you, BD.:wink:

The movement I believe it's in 8205? Or 8215 I forget which of the two but it's available pretty cheap either way.

OH NOOOOOOO!:cry:

Pineapple Salute!:salute:

Keep us updated.:mail:

When the movement is repaired I think I'm going to buy a set of hands for the thing and do a little modification it's pretty cheap to do.

What's truly on heard of is having customer service answer on the first ring it was just a fantastic experience
^^^A big +1:wow: on that, for sure!^^^

I think the watch was like a hundred twenty bucks on ShopNBC about like 10 years ago? It wasn't very much money I remember that much about it but that being said I have watches that cost much much more than that and the customer service has been well spotty at best.

Glad to hear you are getting it fixed. Love the Pineapple, I wish they would do another release of the auto version.

Tanks for sharing your story. Croton is one of a kind company.

Great picture.
732257205ffa8ed3aa62f292a9932a09.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Croton would have probably put hands on it for you

I've used Croton's warranty before. From what I remember, it was quick and fairly cheap.

I dropped my little yellow buddy off at the post office this morning and he is in the air as we speak. Godspeed little yellow buddy Godspeed.:grin

What's great about having a watch collection is that you can send one or two away for repair and not really miss them--you have plenty of other watches to keep you busy, plus the new purchases.....

:hmm:I always wondered where his hand was in this photo.
bBr0c2zxz3XblCDVbIJGzn1gVH_CAA-WDb3361UKDK6WBF-mcgCDvuxscB42_wJ37PVkag=s85

This one has the Sellita SW220 movement inside

collage%202.png

collage%20%201.png

collage%203.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom