I have found my Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Pre-BASEL 2018 - Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono L.E.

18h21a.jpg
Pre-BASEL 2018 - Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono L.E.Tue, 27 February 2018 08:15

18h21a.jpg

Limited Edition of 1,918 Pieces - Celebrating Hamilton's 100 Years of Timing the Skies

The case, in stainless steel, measures 45mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal, a display back, and it is water resistant to 100 meters.

18h21b.jpg

Movement is the Swiss automatic Hamilton caliber H-21-Si with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 60 hours. It features a a silicon hairspring. It is COSC-certified as a chronometer.

The black dial has vintage luminous hands and Arabics.

It comes on a 22mm tan leather strap with steel rivets and a steel buckle.

No argument here! That's one gorgeous timepiece!

Luv it!! Great PU congrats.....

I've just found it, haven't bought it. It won't be available until May, and I'm sure I can't afford it.
But dang, isn't it gorgeous?!

I've just found it, haven't bought it. It won't be available until May, and I'm sure I can't afford it.
But dang, isn't it gorgeous?!

The Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Chrono is limited to 1,918 total pieces, will be released in May of this year, and is priced at $2,595.

A real beauty that's for sure!

A marvelous time piece for sure. :happy:Thanks Gary.

OMG.... I love that Hamilton! I need one, they are the best bang for the buck... I am so insane, I have two identical Pan Europ's with different bands, OF COURSE!?
Thanks!

She’s a looker for sure, Gary. I love that Speedy-looking steel contrasting bezel with time markers. Time for you to pull the trigger in May!

that is an exceedingly cool X Wind and a great size. The only detail I'm not in love with is the star shaped letter H on the 6 o'clock sub-dial. But if Ashford has them a couple years from now as a silly price, I'll probably be able to look past it.

Maybe not, but ltd edts often last.

Now that is nice!! I certainly would like to have that one myself.

Post pics when you get it Gary :wink:

That is nice....maybe one in my future also.

That is a great looking watch! Really nice dial, and I like the lefty chrono auto.

The Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Chrono is limited to 1,918 total pieces, will be released in May of this year, and is priced at $2,595.

A real beauty that's for sure!

That's only $100, 26 times! :grin

Beautiful watch. Thanks for posting gman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom