Swiss Precimax Deep Blue II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronos

Tyme Machine
Thanks once again to Lee! He posted last week a link to AreaTrend who's blowing out the brand. They tend to have the hyper-inflated Invicta pricing scheme syndrome (HIPSS), so the $66 spent on this seems like money well spent. Heck, I just spent $54 for a mediocre dinner tonite so this ain't half bad for a beater.

20160218_213316.jpg

20160218_213456.jpg

• 5 Year Limited Warranty
  • Swiss Chronograph Movement
  • 47MM Diameter by 15MM Thick Case
  • Sapphimax Crystal
  • 100 Meters / 330 Feet / 10 ATM Water Resistant
  • Super Luminous
  • Screw Down Crown
  • Water-resistant
  • Chronograph
  • Measures Seconds

For some reason beyond me, there is a date window AND the dial at the six o'clock is a date indicator. No biggie, just seems redundant.

20160218_213527.jpg

I like how the texture on the dial is repeated on the center links, and the wide hands gives my eyes something easier to focus one. Ain't none of us gettin' any younger! And for the money shot:

Gotta say this is perhaps the best watch photo I've ever taken:
20160218_213915.jpg

Bracelet is 4mm thick, tolerances could be better, but once it's on the wrist you really don't notice it. Certainly not like an Android bracelet, buit then what is....besides Aragon now.

Weighs in at 235 grams.

Everything lines up well, which is a HUGE pet peeve of mine:

20160218_214853.jpg

Nice knurling on the pushers, which plays into the dial and bracelet motif...also like the little gaskets. Nice little detail:

20160218_215100.jpg

The stamp on the crown is another little detail I like.

Lume is so-so, like so many other brands, but then I ain't really diving with it anyway. Certainly won't last thru a movie, but it's not a deal breaker.

20160218_215158.jpg

It can join the "Chronos Citrus Collection" I have. Don't know what it is about orange watches...seems like a love hate relationship people have. I tend to love them, but I'm very picky about them. But aren't we all.

20160218_220951.jpg

Must say, I wouldn't pay more than I did for this piece. And I'd really have to think hard about adding another Swiss Precimax. Haven't really seem any posted here, so if they have been I probly just missed them. THanks for looking, and another nice one joins the stable.

Very nicely executed I love orange in my timepieces as well. Congrats on adding this winner. Oh and nice shots also:)

You nailed down a dynamite bargain on a very sharp looking piece indeed, Dave. Very impressive to be sure. Outstanding photos. Looking good, my friend. ENJOY!:good::cool2:

DOXA the 1st company to have ORANGE DIAL

nice PU

NICE! That's a great looking watch. Gotta admit the company is new to me, but I like. Awesome pics, thanks for sharing 'em.

Another winner joins the collection. Congrats!

Sweet deal there, can't beat with a stick. (unless of course my ex-wife was holding it) Nice addition to your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom